Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tuchsel obviously rated him then. But Rose is, as is plain for all to see, a shadow of his former self. I guess any potential transfer depends on whether a chairman thinks his manager can get Danny boy into the right frame of mind and fitness to replicate his performances of 2-3 years ago.

Looking at training pics of him today, he still looks unfit and overweight to me. No chance in hell of him getting back to his best if he can't get back in decent shape first.

When you have been suffering from Mental Health problems, sometimes a fresh start in a new place can be a big part of the healing process.

I hope he goes to PSG and sorts his head out from the perspective of one human being to another.

Rose was average yesterday but clearly Pochettino felt his inclusion right.

That we won 3 nil is part vindication.

I don't have time for the bloke who should be grateful we still play him after the sh!t he came out with last season and with England.

Last edited:
It was nightmare performance from Rose.
Pretty much the only person who fell out of the group and at times really did not even seem to try. This pass back to Lukaku might have very well cost us the game! If they would have got the lead, they could have sit even deeper.

Sorry, such a long way behind Davies that it is hard to even mention them in the same sentence. Some say that "he will get his groove back" but what kind of kamikadze would prefer him to Davies if he performs like this?!? Just cannot see it happening.
If there is any chance at all to pimp him to PSG for say 35 mil, I'd buy him an Eurotunnel pass myself. Could not imagine KWP having such disinterested game for us. And at the same time, does anyone remember, when did Danny had last really good game?? I don't seem to remember. Most likely have to look at tail end of 2016 or start of 2017.

Back
Top Bottom