Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The 30-year-old is surplus to requirements at Spurs and wasn’t given a squad number in September after returning from a loan spell at Newcastle.

Rose, who has also played for Sunderland earlier in his career, is said to have held talks with Italian club Genoa, yet a deal is no longer possible following the end of the European transfer window.
West Ham were also interested in Rose back in January, yet talk of a move to the London Stadium, or even a return to Newcastle, has quietened.

According to Football Insider, Boro are plotting an ambitious move for Rose who may now drop down a division to play first-team football.
Signing Rose would obviously be a big coup for any Championship club given his experience and international pedigree.
Yet the 30-year-old left-back is into the final year of his contract, meaning a loan move wouldn’t appear to make much sense.
Boro are also well stocked at left-back, with Marvin Johnson, Hayden Coulson, Marc Bola all natural options, and light in other areas.

It was therefore also a surprise to see the Teessiders linked with a loan move for Chelsea left-back Baba Rahman last week.
Boro boss Neil Warnock has admitted the club have looked at signing another centre-back due to a lack of options in that position.
English clubs have until 5pm on Friday to complete their transfer business.

Yeah he’s fucked himself, no manager would want him in their dressing room on the salary he enjoys.

I hope that this sad situation has showed him the importance of being humble. That rant he had in the Amazon doc has probably ended his top level career. If you don’t respect others then why should they respect you? I bet every single manager who watched his argument with Mou immediately crossed him off their list of targets.

whilst he's toxic, if we have an injury or covid crisis he maybe necessary. Awful thought but don't want to cut off our nose...

If we can shift him for minimal or to shift wages before then so be it
No chance he’s touching a Spurs shirt this year. Firstly Jose wouldn’t do it to his ego if we were to have an injury crisis, Secondly we also still have Cirkin at the club if Reguilon and Davies were both to get injured (Tanganga can play there too), thirdly he’s not registered for any competition and fourthly I doubt he would want to come and play for us to again if we were to crawl back to him in a time of need

Think you meant to text that to your Mrs

giphy.gif

I'd say the toxicity exists solely within the fanbase and him.

I have never seen so much of seen a hint of disharmony between him and his teammates, quite the opposite in fact.

Yea, I bet it went down really well with teammates if Rose took a dump on them behind their back to the manager, claiming that "other player were rubbish. It's facts".
Who would not love to hear someone talking about you in this way. Prolly more loved in our dressing room than Santa.

Back
Top Bottom