Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't get Danny. He went to the papers saying he wanted a move to win trophies. But since then he has self sabotaged any chance there was of that happening. He chose to pretty much sit out his contact rather than focus on not acting like a dick. He went from lofty ambitions to having none at all. I know he has had his struggles and I hope that someone was looking out for him during the last few years. At 30 I think he could have still been a decent player for us. Shame
Blimey. Its almost as if he suffers from mental illness or something.

:adewtf:

No I have not, but it looks quite nice.

Have been to Perth though - both Scotland and Australia.
My girlfriend has been asking to do a Scotland road trip for years, so I took her to Wales and told her it's basically the same thing 🙄 (She's Finnish)
Try the Borders

I lived there for a while and it’s quite beautiful
No mountains but great rivers and salmon 🍣

It probably doesn't help that he saw Walker get a big money move to City and go on to win a ton of trophies. Before Walker was sold they were comparable players and now their careers have gone in completely opposite directions.

I’m half English but prefer British

Borders people are very intelligent and fiscally aware

Good luck with your next in a generation vote if Boris allows it

Im up in July if you fancy a drink of whatever
My treat!

Do plan to go round that north coast 500 mile route before long. Looks lovely, it's just the drive from London to Scotland that bothers me.

Have a wing of family from Glasgow. Don't understand much of what they say but they did give me a Scotland shirt for Euro 96 - funny fuckers.
My weegie cousin had her first kid at 14, 2nd at 17 but avoided the family tradition of becoming an alcoholic. Not all Scots are stereotypes.

Do plan to go round that north coast 500 mile route before long. Looks lovely, it's just the drive from London to Scotland that bothers me.
Bought a motor from a fella in Symington, not far from Troon about 12 years ago. It was a lovely e38 7 series.
Got the train up there, the trip back was breathtaking in places. The trip came to a dull slog as soon as I joined the A1 East of the Pennines. Everything north of that was a joy. It took just under 9 hours with a few stops but it was worth it.
Keep meaning to go back with the family and do a drive round. Perhaps next year when thinks open up properly hopefully.
Went when I was a small child with parents, have some faint memory's of sandy beaches and clear waters. Would love to refresh those pics that I have held on to. Would love to do it in a T5 maybe. Used to have an early Bay (1970).that would of been hard work, no power steering or decent heating. Would have been an experience though.

Shame about the last few years. To bring a bit positivity back on this thread, lean back and look at his screamer vs the Goons. Try to imagine how it feels when we score like that vs that lot.

Back
Top Bottom