Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rose just doesn’t have any self-awareness, one of the most swelled heads in football. If he’d got his head down, followed instructions and worked he would probably still be playing but he always takes everything personally.

It is obvious to anyone with functioning eyes that he is physically not in the correct shape to play in the PL, but when Watford told him to shape up he must have had gone off on one of his rants. Supposedly he openly questioned Ranieri’s tactics which is just idiotic. If you want to play, you do as the manager instructs. As a professional it’s embarrassing that he doesn’t get that.

confused will ferrell GIF

Perhaps he's back with the U21s. Apparently he was a fantastic influence on them when he trained with them previously. Maybe the club are just trying to encourage him to see his future as part of the coaching team with the youngsters?

Perhaps he's back with the U21s. Apparently he was a fantastic influence on them when he trained with them previously. Maybe the club are just trying to encourage him to see his future as part of the coaching team with the youngsters?

That might make sense

I hope that he can sort himself out

Rose just doesn’t have any self-awareness, one of the most swelled heads in football. If he’d got his head down, followed instructions and worked he would probably still be playing but he always takes everything personally.

It is obvious to anyone with functioning eyes that he is physically not in the correct shape to play in the PL, but when Watford told him to shape up he must have had gone off on one of his rants. Supposedly he openly questioned Ranieri’s tactics which is just idiotic. If you want to play, you do as the manager instructs. As a professional it’s embarrassing that he doesn’t get t
Yep... Couple years, 3max .. a DJ spurs fan mate of mine was 'workin ' in Ibize. Nipped out for a quick fag... Turned around and quess who was also havin a quick fag ... Yep.......
our Danny .....and I think this was on a injury break rather than close season ......BUT Totally agree... Needed to get his head down and work harder on the pitch NEVER seemed to be giving 100%.. if he did ... There's no reason at his age that he shouldn't be still in the prem.. or maybe even with us... decent lwbs... Ain t that easy to find... Bloody shame... Still... He's probably cash happy and maybe gettin to that position was his incentive... So job done..

Hope it’s a start for him back in football shame he’d still a lot offer on the field, if he has got his shit together I’d rather learn from him if I was starting out in the game than what the goon youngsters are going to learn from Wilshit…..

He made mistakes and paid the price.

I’ve moved on but won’t forget that for a short period of time he was part of the best Spurs team I’ve seen in my life time and probably our best LB for 50 odd years.

All the best Danny.

He made mistakes and paid the price.

I’ve moved on but won’t forget that for a short period of time he was part of the best Spurs team I’ve seen in my life time and probably our best LB for 50 odd years.

All the best Danny.
Such a shame. He was one of those players who made the match more fun to watch.

He's nowhere near old enough to be in the state he is in. Perisic is 2 years older than him.

I think he may end up coaching...
Whether with our Youth/Development/u-21's or someone else's, he can at least impart warning advice on how NOT to do it!! (Off the field, rather than on it!)

I wonder if we see him back at Hotspur Way as a coach? I hope so!!

I don't.

His biggest asset was his pace and strenght.
His delivery and decision-making in last 3rd was always "meeh".
Athlete with not too much of football intelligence.
Or just intelligence. Based on how he spoke out, what and how he said, most academy players would either lose all respect or get a freaking poor role model in him.

I prefer coaching personell to have more of football IQ.

Did lot for Spurs though and thanks for that.
His attitude was poor and he intentionally and literally took a dump on the club. Not acceptable.

I don't.

Or just intelligence. Based on how he spoke out, what and how he said, most academy players would either lose all respect or get a freaking poor role model in him.

His attitude was poor and he intentionally and literally took a dump on the club. Not acceptable.
Well, he's already been coaching at Spurs and the feedback from the group he worked with was 100% the opposite of every single word you've just said.

What did you make of Klopp's playing career? Or Mourinho's? Or Poch's? Or Tuchel's? Or even Pep's? or Paratici's? Whatever someone's view of whether someone is a good player or not is not a measure of how good a coach they are/will become.

I don't.

Can't agree think he was a fan. Despite coming from Doncaster he fell for the club. He wanted us to win, he basically said exactly what a large block of the fan base think. He clearly had his reservations about Levy and his commitment to pushing the team to win things( haven'twe all a few of these takes flying yesterday). He's basically your average British northern bloke with all the strengths and weaknesses implied, tact not being favoured over openess being an example. His heart was always in the right place he is a flawed real person desperate for us to win....he's the prototype of the posters on TFC of course I wish him well. He was probably sammyspurs sammyspurs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom