Darren Bent

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Caught a couple of minutes around 6.30pm yesterday.

Bent: Spurs can't win the title
Goldstein: I'm not saying they will win it, but they definitely can win it. They'll compete.
Bent: Anyone can win it
Goldstein: Can United win it?
Bent: No

I thought I'd switched onto a comedy channel by mistake

Still remember very clearly that missed header vs Pompey on JD’s return. Atmosphere was immense. Lots of anti c***tball chants. All set up for an incredible finish, WHL ready to explode, and the twat fluffs his lines.
Was that the one when 'Arry said that Sandra could have scored?

He's a cunt, heard him a few times rambling on about Woolwich. Most players don't support the club they play for granted but he brings the Cunts up in every conversation. Also he's a boring prick too. Here's hoping he hates every minute of Sunday's game.

4d3qtf84afc91.jpg

Ooh somebody is salty.
"I like what Woolwich are doing in this transfer window"

For once I find myself in agreement with this pea-brain

The same way Paul Merson gets paid by sky sports. It gets clicks, people react, because I can guarantee you he’s being encouraged to say stuff like this. Talksport is muck, and so is the vast majority of sky sports except for some good writers such as Adam bate. I like his style of writing.
Simon jordon is good

He's an Woolwich fan who hates spurs working for talkshite, what did you expect really
...and yet who played (very badly) for us...

...bit like Jason Cunty who's a known Chelsea fan, who also drew a wage (albeit totally undeserved) from us...

I genuinely think they should be asked to pay back their wages from the club...

since they BOTH played SHIT for a club they both seemingly hate!

Fucking scum, money grabbing chancers... Gooner, Chav cunts the pair of them...

I would revisit EVERY chance tnat cunt Bent missed for us, and every goal that CUNT Cundy conceded whilst in our colours...

i'd wager they BOTH did it deliberately... fucking turncoat dirty scum gooner racist nazi cunt fucker (I've run out of words) pricks!

No WONDER they have to rape a living out of TalkShite.... it's about their level... fuck the pair of them!

Back
Top Bottom