David Bentley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Skip shots are his forte.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibu2pA8xh6g[/youtube]

to be fair , he did have a good spell when he came back in the lineup after his long spell on the Bench , and that goal will always stay with me - such a ridiculous effort

I imagine he sleeps at his Mum's house, and she tucks him up every night in his David Bentley PJ's and David Bentley duvet...single duvet, mind, and reads him stories about how good he is...All the while Jermain Jenas' little face can be seen peering in through the frosted window, his little face, just hoping it will be seen but it won't...it won't be seen.

9go3x.png

:bentley: :bentley: :bentley:

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

He came to us with such high hopes, a massive transfer fee, and had a pretty decent first season. He was even decent the year we qualified for the champions league.
I know there were rumours of issues with 'Arry. But that can't be the sole reason for his complete decline.

Plus he scored that cracking goal against Woolwich....

article-1172573-024A97FB000005DC-307_468x310.jpg

He's in the 25 man, does anyone think he will actually be used? :avbshit:

If you had to guess on that night which two players would be at Spurs you wouldn't have said Gallas and Bentley would you :bentley: :gallashmm:

I saw him play against Stevenage in pre season. He the Attacking mid role if I remember correctly. I think it was behind Harry Kane....

But he was pretty much anonymous and went off at half time while it was 0-0.

Then Gylfi came on and scored...

Here's hoping that he can provide some use for us for the rest of the season.
I always imagined him being a great right winger with a pacy right back overlapping him (read: Walker) but fear he'll never be close to the player he was at Blackburn

Back
Top Bottom