DeAndre Yedlin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Honduran team is nothing short of a complete embarrassment. Nothing more than thugs at this point, which is a shame because a couple of them can really play, Najar and Lozano. Shame they have to suit up with the rest of that garbage.

Yea, most promising would be his title for sure.

In the eyes of the average American that pay attention to the USMNT, Green isn't even on the radar. He might as well be German seeing as he grew up there, played for their U19 and just in the last year decided he wanted to be American for the sake of playing for the USMNT. That goes for about half of our squad it seems like. We're a team full of Germans.

And regarding Carter-Vickers, I would assume 99% of Americans have no clue who he is and kind of rightly so.

Curious what you disagree with WHITE&BLUE WHITE&BLUE ?

Tottenham Hotspur's Yedlin could emerge as an option on the right hand side of midfield for Spurs after featuring in the role for the USA.

In the London evening standard according to SSN app.

Tottenham Hotspur's Yedlin could emerge as an option on the right hand side of midfield for Spurs after featuring in the role for the USA.

In the London evening standard according to SSN app.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Just because he's right footed doesn't mean Poch won't play him on the right side. Yedlin does a great job at stretching the defensive line.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Just because he's right footed doesn't mean Poch won't play him on the right side. Yedlin does a great job at stretching the defensive line.

I would like to see him given a chance to stay and get a few games and show what he can do. Hopefully he won't be sent out on loan.

I was drinking at the time, but I am not a fan of the "they aren't American, they are German" contingency. To be honest, what really pushed my tickle monster over the ant hill was that 99% of Americans have no clue who CCV is. Boy so good erry buddy kno who he is and wat he do.

You must have been drinking when you wrote this because yes, 99% of Americans have no clue who CCV is. The only ones that do are Spurs supporters and a VERY small contingency of guys that pay close attention to the USMNT youth teams.

I'd say that less than 99% of Americans know who CCV is and probably 5-8% of USMNT fans do know who he is. That said, I bet about 70-80% of Spurs fans have no idea who he is either.

giphy.gif

I think Americans that actually pay attention and have watched for a while know and understand that Yedlin wasn't going to be an instant starter here. To think otherwise is foolish. I was extremely excited when he signed for Spurs (still am), but a loan out would be the best idea for both parties. From everything he's said, it sounds like he knows he has a lot to work on and that's what he's been doing.

I was at the Honduras match the other night, definitely not his greatest performance but I love watching him play. And yeah...fuck Honduras.

I would give Yedlin a few runs out in pre season, if Pochs still not sure put him out on loan to a EPL side or a good championship side like we did with fredericks at Middlesbrough last season, Boro was good for Bamford on loan last season as well.

I would give Yedlin a few runs out in pre season, if Pochs still not sure put him out on loan to a EPL side or a good championship side like we did with fredericks at Middlesbrough last season, Boro was good for Bamford on loan last season as well.
I think the majority of us is in agreement with this.

df? If you mean da fuck nobody uses that acronym...
People obviously do. Search "df meaning" and you will get the right answer. Search "CCV meaning" and you won't. Unless we were talking about credit cards all this time, which would explain why we are also talking about Americans

Back
Top Bottom