DeAndre Yedlin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Done Deal: Yedlin set to join Tottenham
The 21-year-old completed a medical on Friday but will remain with Seattle Sounders for the remainder of the MLS season until January. Tottenham are on the verge of completing a £2 million deal for Seattle Sounders right-back DeAndre Yedlin, Goal understands.

The 21-year-old underwent a medical with Spurs on Friday and will now finalise the terms of move to White Hart Lane over the weekend. Yedlin will remain with Seattle Sounders until the end of the MLS season and will join Mauricio Pochettino’s side in January.

Yedlin featured in three games for the United States at the World Cup, although all his appearances were from the bench. The defender will become Pochettino’s fourth signing this summer following the arrivals of Ben Davies, Michel Vorm and Eric Dier.

his name really annoys me for some reason. Other than that don't really care whether we get him or not :paulinhobored:

I want to see a pic of him getting his medical. Love those.
The ones where they're awkwardly leaning back on a bed in front of a Bupa medical partition, putting their thumbs up with about 25 sensors on their torso?

Xabi_Alonso-thumb_1457307i.jpg

:paulinhowtf:

Can this guy get a work permit?

Wasn't arced about this signing but the reported 2mil fee is stupidly cheap these days.

a fifth of a McCormack

I think he'll get a work permit even though he hasn't appeared in 75% of the US' games the past year. He made the World Cup team and showed well. He played the game of his life against Eden Hazard.

HonestSandyComet.gif

I think he'll get a work permit even though he hasn't appeared in 75% of the US' games the past year. He made the World Cup team and showed well. He played the game of his life against Eden Hazard.

HonestSandyComet.gif

He entirely bottled Hazard in that match. Literally not one mistake, or even dribble allowed, in that head-to-head matchup.

Back
Top Bottom