Dec '21 COVID Outbreak

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You would figure that the squad on Sunday weren't in the original 6 but there was another positive this morning, so fuck knows who it is...
This is the list I saw earlier. Not sure how accurate it is though: Son, Moura, Davies, Romero, Gil and Royal. Plus al least one more now.

I’ve not used this word since Poch changed our club and I am generally against its use now but I admit this came yo mind as soon as I heard the reports.

I think Spursy continued through Pouch's reign and really had a renaissance after it.
Like coming back from major adversity to get to a Champions League final....and conceding a penalty 30 seconds in, ending the game as a contest.
Like not signing players for ages and then breaking the duck - by signing Sessegnon, Lo Celso and Ndombele
Like hiring a coach who has won a trophy with every club he's coached - and then us.
Like spending 547 years looking for the perfect coach and then landing on Nono.

Definitely leaning towards wanting to get knocked out of the conference league now, i feel like theres more benefits to it than negatives now
Well we've certainly got enough positives to keep us going...

The Office Finger Guns GIF

Still no announcement from the Club.
Awaiting confirmation of PCR tests as positive cases were from lateral flow tests. Would expect those results tomorrow and the club to inform the Premier League if the tests return positive results. As for Conference league if we have 13 players available Inc a goalkeeper game is to go ahead .

Nightmare scenario especially already having the Burnley game to fit in. We never catch a break whether it's injuries on international duty or this. Throw in the fact Burnley had two players suspended and Brighton at least 6 or 7 injured, it's sums our luck up!

Vaccines are there to help you recover from the disease and ensure you don't suffer as badly from it. It in no way prevents you from contracting the disease, as of course it can enter your body as per normal. But when it does enter you body, vaccinated people along with people who have already fought off covid, will still have antibodies that can more quickly act to fight it off.

Vaccines are there to help you recover from the disease and ensure you don't suffer as badly from it. It in no way prevents you from contracting the disease, as of course it can enter your body as per normal. But when it does enter you body, vaccinated people along with people who have already fought off covid, will still have antibodies that can more quickly act to fight it off.
You are damn right.

Just another daft question. Are you not suppose to isolate if u have been round someone who tests posative regardless of if u had both jabs and its the so called new varient. Surely these next games cannot go ahead. Thursday and Sunday

We need to stop acting like victims.

The reason we had to play West Ham with the shits was because they had the FA Cup final the following week. They were, rightly, unwilling to play a midweek game before that final where Liverpool would have had the whole week to prepare. And the rules then were that the league had to finish before the FA Cup final.

AND Big Martin Jol didn't have to pick players who couldn't keep the shit inside, they didn't all have it. It would have made more sense to pick lesser players who could run without crapping their shorts.

Other than that one incident, a lifetime ago, why do so many of you think we have been treated less fairly than other teams?
Declan...that you?

Vaccination provides very good protection from serious illness but mediocre protection from infection.

Our players should recover quickly and have trivial symptoms.
More like shit protection.

Our backline of Sanchez and Dier provides better protection than these COVID vaccines.

Edit: I'm not an anti vaxxer but it's becoming more and more apparent that everyone is eventually going to get COVID sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom