Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s much better in the middle

He’s better out wide

Defo the middle

Stick him out wide

Nah the middle..

Ad nauseum with this player because he doesn’t really excel at either role in the way fans would like him to.

He’s better out wide

Defo the middle

Stick him out wide

Nah the middle..

Ad nauseum with this player because he doesn’t really excel at either role in the way fans would like him to.
He's best in the right halfspace, which is kind of in the middle between the two options.

His form is peculiar to say the least. Carrying an injury perhaps?
Physically he seems fine, his problems seem mental. He hesitates too much. The pattern of shit first half, good second half that we saw vs Brighton is something I've seen way too much from him to consider peculiar.

He's best in the right halfspace, which is kind of in the middle between the two options.
I was thinking more the righter of the two middle-half-rightmid spaces. Just over a bit from there. That's it. Nice.

:nunothumb:

His only real problem is timing/decisions. He delays too much and doesn't shoot when he should. Also, he uses overlapping runs as distractions way too often. I know it's smart sometimes, but not if he's just turning into trouble, or passing back. Just do the obvious thing and put someone through!

I was thinking more the righter of the two middle-half-rightmid spaces. Just over a bit from there. That's it. Nice.

:nunothumb:

His only real problem is timing/decisions. He delays too much and doesn't shoot when he should. Also, he uses overlapping runs as distractions way too often. I know it's smart sometimes, but not if he's just turning into trouble, or passing back. Just do the obvious thing and put someone through!
Not unlike another left footed RW we had at the club for a long time.
Hes very good at it, which at times is useful in letting the rest up the field and get a foothold when ran over, but he should really learn to take a decision to shoot before he receives the ball sometimes.
So he can set up the old "sideways touch receiving the ball and then shoot"

Needs some coaching.

Tell us you only watched 15 minutes of it you fucking nitwit.

KYFS

I watched the whole game, unlike you, you dribbling gooner loving ape.

KYFS.

Now shut up. When I need a servant to wipe my ass, I’ll give you a call.

Was it not the second half in which Kulu was much improved? That’s a rhetorical question. Yes it fucking was you dumbass. You’d have known that if you’d watched the game.

Now sit down and shut up. Before I make you.

nah.. most supporters wanted Son sold last season.
unbelievable.
"Most" supporters?!? I only remember trolls doing that. Remember some of them even said Richarlison was better than Son so take it with a grain of salt.

It was the clubs / Conte's fault that he played with a bad hernia. Most of us didn't even know he had it because it was not disclosed to us during the season and alot of people thought he was done....which wasn't the case.

He’s better out wide

Defo the middle

Stick him out wide

Nah the middle..

He is a streaky good player with some limitations. He is good here and there but not consistenly.

Best as a bench option.. but then again Johnson still seems kind of raw to me..... something Ange needs to figure out.

I watched the whole game, unlike you, you dribbling gooner loving ape.

KYFS.

Now shut up. When I need a servant to wipe my ass, I’ll give you a call.

Was it not the second half in which Kulu was much improved? That’s a rhetorical question. Yes it fucking was you dumbass. You’d have known that if you’d watched the game.

Now sit down and shut up. Before I make you.

Don't be coming back at me when I'm making a cunt of you, it will not be tolerated while I'm the boss of you and if you come back at me again you better bring a mate and you can both bring your fucking dinners too.

Bbc One Gameshow GIF by BBC

KYFS

Back
Top Bottom