Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What I love about this guy is that he has that Dutch/Scandi/Belgium laid back but extremely confident approach.

The understated celebration for his goal and then for his assist for Kane's winner. Just another day in the office.

The guy has that cold killer mentality this team of headless chickens needs more of.

I was personally very happy with both this guy and Bentancur coming in, I know that wasn’t the overriding view but I suspect it will be by the end of the season.

It’s refreshing seeing footballers play with their heads up again.
I hope too. Both on the Juventus forum and in this forum I have read too harsh comments for two guys aged 24 and 21 who are still having a good career.

What I love about this guy is that he has that Dutch/Scandi/Belgium laid back but extremely confident approach.

The understated celebration for his goal and then for his assist for Kane's winner. Just another day in the office.

The guy has that cold killer mentality this team of headless chickens needs more of.
Actually, his parents are from Makedonia...

I hope too. Both on the Juventus forum and in this forum I have read too harsh comments for two guys aged 24 and 21 who are still having a good career.
Not only on the Juve forum. Both players have had more than their share of shit name calling already.
It's interesting that although fans want Spurs to buy young talents to develop them they don't give them more than 1-2 matches to hit the ground before slamming into them with all kinds of derogatory names and labels.
This may be the reason why teams like Leicester, Brighton, Soton are able to find and develop those talents ... because they give those talents the time and room to develop.

Back
Top Bottom