Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow were people, including myself, wrong about this lad. For me, he was the standout player given the circumstances. Can you imagine making your first PL start against City as a 21 year old at the Ethiad and putting in the performance he did?

Wow were people, including myself, wrong about this lad. For me, he was the standout player given the circumstances. Can you imagine making your first PL start against City as a 21 year old at the Ethiad and putting in the performance he did?
Everything about him that’s good, is what is bad about Lucas…. The well timed passes, the unselfishness and the ability to bring out the best and unlock Kane and Son

Everything about him that’s good, is what is bad about Lucas…. The well timed passes, the unselfishness and the ability to bring out the best and unlock Kane and Son
The composure too. He stepped off Cancelo to give himself a bit of space then fired it through his legs.

I like how he uses his body preemptively, angling himself before recieving the ball.

That shit is hard to coach.

So even if he is slow, he needs only a good first touch to speed up play.
Riquelme was slow, so slow in fact he walked around the pitch most of the time. Still one of my favourite footballers

I’m not going to get too carried away with him just yet. Let’s see how he goes on a wet and cold night in Burnley whilst facing a low block. But he was great today.

one aspect I’m not excited about, he’s a ginga. Have we had one since Archibald? I don’t think it goes well with the home shirt. Maybe though it will suit the away shirt?
I love a ginger xx If you don’t think that Jan is a ninja ginger you’ve never seen the Christmas Who am I video, or any interview with the light shining from behind him.

I’m not going to get too carried away with him just yet. Let’s see how he goes on a wet and cold night in Burnley whilst facing a low block. But he was great today.

one aspect I’m not excited about, he’s a ginga. Have we had one since Archibald? I don’t think it goes well with the home shirt. Maybe though it will suit the away shirt?
He’ll be fine against Burnley as he seems pretty physical as well as technically sound. My guess is - if he plays - he’ll be playing the overlap so Emerson doesn’t have to do any crossing as he - erm - can’t.

Riquelme was slow, so slow in fact he walked around the pitch most of the time. Still one of my favourite footballers

When FC Copenhagen were really on the ascent, they went on to play some lovely exotic teams in Europe. Local side with huge ground, so we could pop in anytime. They played a georgian side, Dinamo Tiblisi perhaps? This side had a know gangster associate playing, huge curly black mullet, short arse max 1.65cm, beer gut and absurdly big gold necklace. Didn't run a single yard during warm ups just walked around flailing his arms and doing squats and leg kicks. Turned out he didn't run during games either. Still twatted one in from 20-25 yards out, mind you ...

I love a ginger xx If you don’t think that Jan is a ninja ginger you’ve never seen the Christmas Who am I video, or any interview with the light shining from behind him.

Jan was peak stealthy ginger.

As if his gingerness shone the brightest, when he was a his naughtiest ... conning Torres to a red card ... leaning-against-the-wall-gate ... his first instagram posts after the Sabrina-thing ...

Naughty and ginger.

He is the same player today as he was a week ago when a lot of posters called for his head. Only thing that changed is a goal and an assist. If you think it's all about speed, maybe we should have signed usain bolt?
Quite a few negative posters appearing now claiming that we were all wrong about this guy, as if yesterday was a miracle (you know who you are). It wasn't so. You will see if you actually go back and read some old posts.

bUt He dOesNt rUn FasT!!!!

Turns out there's more to a player than raw speed, he's so smart and technical. Hold up play is good. He already has a great understanding with Kane and Son.

It’s what the people who actually watch games rather than just play them on a console have said from the start. The same people think Kane is slow yet if you check his acceleration for his first goal yesterday I think a lot would be very surprised.

It’s what the people who actually watch games rather than just play them on a console have said from the start. The same people think Kane is slow yet if you check his acceleration for his first goal yesterday I think a lot would be very surprised.
I thought that at the time. He definitely looks a yard faster than he did a few weeks ago. Not blisteringly fast but he’s no slouch. Quite deceptive really.(Kane)

Back
Top Bottom