Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s what the people who actually watch games rather than just play them on a console have said from the start. The same people think Kane is slow yet if you check his acceleration for his first goal yesterday I think a lot would be very surprised.
I have often been baffled why some posters call players slow when they are clearly either not slow or run at a good speed for their size.
I expect a smaller Lucas to be faster than Son but that doesn't make Son slow.
You may have given at least a partial explanation. Thanks.
No way is Kulusevski slow.

Dejan was just interviewed by Swedish TV and when asked if he was surprised about starting he responded with "Nah, when I joined I looked at the schedule and told myself that I'd earn my first start by the time of the City game. And here I am".

Love it.

Not the first time he has said something that made me think as much; but this lad has the mentality of a winner!

:tobyarm:

Dejan Kulesevski works with I Wanna Be Sedated ... can't get the words though.

20, 20, 24 hours to go, Dejan Kulesevski

doctor strangelove GIF

Back
Top Bottom