Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What having an actual footballer can do for a team. No more Lucas/Bergwijn playing fucking pinball with the football.

When he plays with confidence like tonight, then he is amazing. He needs to be more consistent and start every game. Remember he is only 21 years old, a lot of time to improve.

Dejan Kulusevski has now been directly involved in five goals (2G, 3A) in his last 4 PL games or 8 appearances (including 2 sub appearances) to date for Spurs.

Very good stats whichever number of matches. Great start to his Spurs career

Decent start to his Spurs career. A good footballing brain on him which helps and hopefully he can build on this start and kick on against better teams than Everton and Leeds who have been woeful.

Very good game from him tonight, looked tricky and comfortable in tight spaces. If he had some acceleration he would be an absolute weapon, but his intelligence helps him get away without it.

Plays with so much more maturity than his age suggests he should be able to. Seems to have the same level of mentality as someone like Saka who also plays the game beyond his years. Think there's a superb player in there and I'll hold my hands up as I wasn't exactly over the moon with his signing.

What a spanner you are, Ty.

more important than son right now imo. gives us some actual composure and guile up in the final third. can see hes far from being at his best too. still getting into tune with the league and the physicality of it. think he could be a real beast next year.

Absolutely love him!

Football intelligence! Already easily displaced Bergwijn and Lucas.

The closet thing we've seen to Eriksen since he's been gone.

Already more output - goals and assists than Tanguy/Lo Celso etc

Back
Top Bottom