Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, I think some people were just speculating about how this deal might go wrong. We Spurs fans like to do that, as you know.
Ah now I understand. From the Italian press, Kulusevski says he is happy with the choice to play with you. Unfortunately, he arrived at Juventus at the wrong time. I even read that the same journalist (from Gazzetta dello Sport) in January said that Juventus had made a good deal while now attacking the club because it is a shame to sell such a good and young player.

Ah now I understand. From the Italian press, Kulusevski says he is happy with the choice to play with you. Unfortunately, he arrived at Juventus at the wrong time. I even read that the same journalist (from Gazzetta dello Sport) in January said that Juventus had made a good deal while now attacking the club because it is a shame to sell such a good and young player.
Yeah, he was not welcomed at Spurs either cos he was the second choice behind Luis Diaz, and we're tired of always getting the second choice player.

Glad we were all wrong.

Yeah, he was not welcomed at Spurs either cos he was the second choice behind Luis Diaz, and we're tired of always getting the second choice player.

Glad we were all wrong.
Absolutely. It looks like a sloth with red hair but then you realize that he is fucking you and when you realize it is late: he is already in the door.

Toby is quite easy to say Mrs P, unless your false teeth have come loose
dentures fail GIF

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

He doesn't do it often but he's got a bit of that cheeky Dele Alli side to him.
Good Food Wow GIF by For(bes) The Culture

He doesn't do it often but he's got a bit of that cheeky Dele Alli side to him.
Good Food Wow GIF by For(bes) The Culture

Mate that highlight reel is superb. You'd be over the moon with those kind of highlights over the course of a whole season, let alone in half a season!

Really highlights how outstanding his decision making can be when he enters the final third as well. What a talent we have here.

I am a swedish Spurs fan and have been following Spurs for 25 years and i am overjoyed that we finally have a swedish player in Spurs that is also playing very well and is liked by the fans Kulu has become my new fave player.
The only swedish player that has played for Spurs before i think is Edman who only played one year if i remember correctly.
I also enjoy going to Swedens home games much more now that there is a Spurs player i can watch when i was at last game there were some fans singing gimme gimme a ginger from Sweden.. :)
I live and have grown up very close to where Kulu grew up that makes it even sweeter

I am a swedish Spurs fan and have been following Spurs for 25 years and i am overjoyed that we finally have a swedish player in Spurs that is also playing very well and is liked by the fans Kulu has become my new fave player.
The only swedish player that has played for Spurs before i think is Edman who only played one year if i remember correctly.
I also enjoy going to Swedens home games much more now that there is a Spurs player i can watch when i was at last game there were some fans singing gimme gimme a ginger from Sweden.. :)
I live and have grown up very close to where Kulu grew up that makes it even sweeter

Welcome, thank you for Ikea

Welcome , and trust me , we are just as overjoyed as you are that Kulu has come to Spurs . He has found his true home !

There haven't been many Swedish players at Tottenham, Oscar Jansson and Jon Jonsson, but they both didn't make the grade.

After a few loans Jansson eventually ended up back home at Orebro, which is a place I've a few friends from where I've played a bit of football and Jon Jonsson ended up turning into a decent centre back in Swedish football.

Love Sweden, hard language to learn and speak.

Back
Top Bottom