Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Call me a homer but I think this guy is going to be world class.

Gooners can’t comprehend this but Kulu is better than Saka.
He's got a ways to go, but a player with brains always has a better chance to get there than those brainless dribblers, pace whores etc.

I hate journos like this guy - the problem is that he jumped to early and got it wrong, all he had to do is own it and hold his hands up and everyone would have just allowed him and it would have been forgotten about by now but when you double down on something which is wrong it makes you look even more foolish.

People just need to own their shit.

lol I've just listened to the audio, I think the lady doth protest too much
He's getting what he craves, attention.

Best way to deal with cretins like this is ignore them, they'll scream for a bit but that turns to whimpers whilst they fade away.

Insecure nonentity who'd rather be vilified than ignored.

Starts v Slovenia tonight.

ss.png

Protagonist with Sweden
Yeah, I thought he was pretty crap in the WC qualifier game but it's clicking for the national team now.

I didn't see the whole game but he was pretty lively and, as you said, a protagonist.

near post against oblak never easy, great finish that
Super, super dirty to take it upstairs like that. My fav part is how he didn't even wait for the ball to drop to his feet- he chests it into the path of his run so as to not waste any time. Defender never has a chance to stop him from getting a shot. This guy is filthy.

Reece fuckin James?!!!.....Are you on a wind up?.....🤔

Are you?

James is very arguably the best right back in world football. He scored 5 & assisted 9 from fullback despite a bad injury, whilst being great defensively too. Fucking Benzema wanted this guys shirt he was that impressed by him.

Go ask fans of any other club who they’d rather have. Kulu has been amazing but there are lots of young wide attackers out there who are around his level.

Are you?

James is very arguably the best right back in world football. He scored 5 & assisted 9 from fullback despite a bad injury, whilst being great defensively too. Fucking Benzema wanted this guys shirt he was that impressed by him.

Go ask fans of any other club who they’d rather have. Kulu has been amazing but there are lots of young wide attackers out there who are around his level.
They aren't even the same position and TAA would like a word too.

Who would you rather have, Son/Kane or James? For all the point of that. Also, Kulusevski has only played a fraction of a season, and managed 5 goals and 8 assists.

James' comparison in our team is Doherty or Royal, and of course he's worlds above both.

Back
Top Bottom