Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thing is with Bale he was a one man army and totally outgrew us, it was perfectly natural for him to move on. Dele is growing with us, and while I don't think he has quite the same Spurs blood as Kane, you can't underestimate how good it is to work everyday with people you like and respect, should we add trophies as well it will only help us keep players like Dele.
For the most part I have never seen a more united Spurs team, and this bond should keep them together a while yet.
I really hope so anyway.

We’re a far better side now and Bale would have to be on top form to get in it imv

just think Stevie..if you had gotten your arse out of bed and bothered to meet him 4 years ago, he would be playing for liverpool

And just think, all the righteous Liverpool fans would demand he left the club because they dont want diving cheats playing for them.....just like they would turn down the selfish Harry Kane if they were offered him.

And just think, all the righteous Liverpool fans would demand he left the club because they dont want diving cheats playing for them.....just like they would turn down the selfish Harry Kane if they were offered him.
ahhh but clearly if he were playing for the dippers, he would be one of the pround and honest redmen, and cheating would never enter his mind.

photo.php

https://scontent.fbkk7-3.fna.fbcdn....=a4173fb9f63abef6547bb420ebe540ee&oe=5B6C81FC
Available in Bangkok this morning .....

Back
Top Bottom