Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have you been drinking again?

I have already said we'll talk in 6 months. You think that 3 decent games makes up for all the bollocks months of abject performance? You're wrong.

I didn't see you claiming KWP was world class when he got 3 MOTM awards three games in a row. Of course it only 'matters' when Paddy says so. :mourloopy:

In case you're still struggling, 6 months is May, which by some miracle is when the season finishes.
SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs Now all the wank comes out. You tried the flouncing attack now it's the piss head attack. If I was you I'd be playing I was wrong thank fuck dele is back approuch

They clearly aren’t proper supporters but if you want me to drag up the posts I can.
Your very own wingman said just that.

Then we won and he was all good again.
#properfan
You telling me how to be a proper supporter? That’s a laugh. Now stop pretending you’re ignoring me or if you still want to keep up that pretence at least stop lying about me.

I know why you’re doing it by the way - it’s so you don’t have to respond to some of my withering observations on your massive hypocrisy. Stay behind the sofa if you want to - you ain’t fooling anyone.

Is dele a Burnley/Everton player.You said it's so easy to say I was wrong or do you wish to stand by this.
giphy.gif

Is dele a Burnley/Everton player.You said it's so easy to say I was wrong or do you wish to stand by this.
He has clearly said he is t going to judge Dele on three games and will see how he plays for the season.
It’s not that hard to understand.

Will you admit you were wrong about Poch not being a very good manager with regards to Dele?

Truth is he played wank for 2 years due to being asked to do to much IMO and he's playing very well now back in his normal position.

I was critical of him for a long time and said he had this year to prove himself to the club, keeps playing like this and he's more then proving himself. Glad to have him back either way

"Every manager has his own ideas, but for me Dele is not a midfield player," Mourinho said afterwards. "He's a player to play like he's playing, close to Harry [Kane], follow some of the dynamics [we've worked on] in training but also with some freedom to associate with the attacking players."

Truth is he played wank for 2 years due to being asked to do to much IMO and he's playing very well now back in his normal position.

I was critical of him for a long time and said he had this year to prove himself to the club, keeps playing like this and he's more then proving himself. Glad to have him back either way

I’ve never dissed Dele for his performances, and I think he didn’t perform because he was having to play in the midfield in the absence of Dembele and all the other injuries to our midfield.

I don’t blame Poch for playing Dele in midfield either, he had to do so because our midfield was blighted with Dembele, Wanyama and Dier all suffering from injuries at some point. He had to make that choice because he had no other options.

"Every manager has his own ideas, but for me Dele is not a midfield player," Mourinho said afterwards. "He's a player to play like he's playing, close to Harry [Kane], follow some of the dynamics [we've worked on] in training but also with some freedom to associate with the attacking players."

He's a goal threat so needs to play as high up the pitch as possible, joy to watch again.

You seem to think you have inside knowledge that Dele played in central midfield...
I know he played out of position but being a massive fucking baby about it and not trying isn’t an excuse.

That was on him.
Forcing him to play there was on Poch.

I told you the whole time Poch was destroying him. You disagreed.

Now you are wanking one off about Jose playing Dele in AM and trying to make out that the entire time was because Dier was injured.

You think Dier would have started three games if Poch didn’t get sacked?

You’ve become a sorry excuse for the poster you used to be mate.
Proper fucking full of crap and saying anything to defend Poch.

I told you a better manager could have these players playing better football.
You see it’s true, but now the whole problem was that Poch “couldn’t” play Dier.
For two years?
Hahaahahahahaah
LOL

You simply wouldn't have it that he was playing a deeper role. You just said he was crap.

Poch lost his midfield, Dembele initially picking up injuries or highly prone to them, so missing games and being managed, he then lost him completely when he was sold. Wanyama knees are as fucked as Kings, hardly available, when he did come on he was miles off the pace and a long way from the player we had in his first season (injury-free), Dier has been injured and sick for the best part of a year. That left us with Winks, Sissoko and Skipp as central midfield. Essentially Poch plugged the midfield with inferior players in this position to attempt a mid-block, until this season it was essentially working (because we finished 4th and got to a CL final and Lge Cup semi, but fucking horrible to watch, still not effective enough to stop the oppo getting through on our goal and create chances and it compromised other areas of the pitch, namely a massive hole in the shape of Dele further up the pitch, as he too was part of that mid-block.

I mustn't forget though that you said: "injuries are just an excuse" so I presume that's why you still think that our central midfield hasn't been compromised at all by the loss of those players. We barely played our best 11 for two entire seasons because of injuries.

Last edited:
LOL

You simply wouldn't have it that he was playing a deeper role. You just said he was crap.

Poch lost his midfield, Dembele initially picking up injuries or highly prone to them, so missing games and being managed, he then lost him completely when he was sold. Wanyama knees are as fucked as Kings, hardly available, when he did come on he was miles off the pace and a long way from the player we had in his first season (injury-free), Dier has been injured and sick for the best part of a year. That left us with Winks, Sissoko and Skipp as central midfield. Essentially Poch plugged the midfield with inferior players in this position to attempt a mid-block, until this season it was essentially working (because we finished 4th and got to a CL final and Lge Cup semi, but fucking horrible to watch, still not effective enough to stop the oppo getting through on our goal and create chances and it compromised other areas of the pitch, namely a massive hole in the shape of Dele further up the pitch, as he too was part of that mid-block.

I mustn't forget though that you said: "injuries are just an excuse" so I presume that's why you still think that our central midfield hasn't been compromised at all by the loss of those players. We barely played our best 11 for two entire seasons because of injuries.
Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 they were convinced that he was finnished. We had 'this is dele' we had 'he's burnly/everton player' they all loved it. When he started to play well were therr on here saying fair paly dele doing well i might of been wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom