Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nobody has 'ruined his character'.
You’ve misquoted me there John

destroying .... progressive

by calling him a racist I think that’s destroying his character

of course if the movement doesn’t gain traction then it won’t be destroyed

maybe I should have gone with harming / slandering in hindsight

You’ve misquoted me there John

destroying .... progressive

by calling him a racist I think that’s destroying his character

of course if the movement doesn’t gain traction then it won’t be destroyed

maybe I should have gone with harming / slandering in hindsight
Apologies I did misquote you.

My point stands though.

Well I hope the sun doesn’t come out today as the majority of snow flakes will fucking melt if it does! A lot of people were quick to jump on the band wagon after the chelsea games calling out our fans as racist which come to nothing , is dele a racist, no he isn’t , he is just fucking stupid and immature and should know better, the talk of him never playing football for spurs and England again? Get a fucking grip of ya non binary vegan fucking selves!

What a crass end to your post.

We are talking about protection from discrimination in a public place and disseminating said discrimination via social media and online, and you get all righteous and end it up by suggesting those excessively offended (in your view, which was a valid point) must be non binary or vegans, itself discriminatory to these groups of human beings...

:mourfacepalm:

Last edited:
What a crass end to your post.

We are talking about protection from discrimination in a public place and disseminating said discrimination via social media and online, and you get all righteous and end it up by suggesting those excessively offended (in your view, which was a valid point) must be non binary or vegans, itself discriminatory to these groups of human beings...

:mourfacepalm:
:mourbye:

I don't really find this racist. It is a fact of life that Coronavirus is spreading from the far east. If you spend time in London you would likely notice that loads of East Asians wear masks in public. Yes he was a bit silly to zoom into the Asian dude (given his high profile) but there is no racism or malice in this IMO.

Explaining peoples reactions, to me this plays into this:

moon_day_full.jpg

Hope we can chill with each other, a lot of built up anguish and frustration comes out, from our other baggage/stress, when we get heated on days like these IMO.

It's all the moon's fault?

Makes us more sensitive to stuff, so we tend to argue more is all I mean.

Not saying there is no issue, but the more extreme reactions are probably scapegoating, which is more prone on such days (know multiple people who worked A&E and they said there is definitely something to the full moon lunacy thing, as they would get many fold increases in mental health admissions on those days).

Makes us more sensitive to stuff, so we tend to argue more is all I mean.

Not saying there is no issue, but the more extreme reactions are probably scapegoating, which is more prone on such days (know multiple people who worked A&E and they said there is definitely something to the full moon lunacy thing, as they would get many fold increases in mental health admissions on those days).
The moon makes us more sensitive to stuff??

WTF?

giphy.gif

The moon makes us more sensitive to stuff??

WTF?

giphy.gif

Some...

It significantly influences tides world wide, we are loosely the same water/solid mass composition to the earth, it's not a stretch to believe that it would influence us as well, no?

The people who said it to me were a nurse and doctors, when I brought up lunacy (as my wife kept having mini breakdowns on full moons).

The scientist I love reading stuff on about ionisation, believed that on the full moon the ionisation of earth is at it's lowest, so least electrons are drawn from the earth (the stuff that makes you feel good in the atmosphere after an electrical storm, or near the seaside)...

Back
Top Bottom