Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep, I said the same thing earlier.
The only reason it’s seen as not racist is because racism to “the Chinese”’is still regarded as mild and funny because they are a bit whacky right......or is that “the Japs”.....all the same innit.....

:mourfacepalm:
The wankers who cried foul in the Rudiger thread and bashed Tottenham and its supporters for racism are no where to be seen. They should at least be consistent with their so-called virtues. But when you call out actual racism you get called a snowflake as they moan about how the world has gone PC.

The wankers who cried foul in the Rudiger thread and bashed Tottenham and its supporters for racism are no where to be seen. They should at least be consistent with their so-called virtues. But when you call out actual racism you get called a snowflake as they moan about how the world has gone PC.

Yea dude, you're a total snowflake... Watch you don't melt next time we play Chelsea...

Like you say ppl should be consistent with their views.

Another game, another wet dream for the 'anti-racism' brigade. I'm suspecting more and more that these 'incidents' are staged, in the last few years the anti-white agenda has come on leaps and bounds with TPTB now not even hiding their vision of our replacement. Bearing that in mind I don't think the recent explosion in these kind of things is a coincidence, a method to brainwash working class football fans who'd usually be more resistant to 'white guilt' than other segments of society.

And of course this story is at the top of the beeb sports page and 2nd in the overall news site

No
To hear monkey chants, there would need to be a sizeable number of supporters making those noises.
He wasn't happy at being abused for getting Son sent off and pulled the race card.

This is why Rudiger used the race card. Even the most hardcore Spurs supporters get on their knees and wave the flag without a single shred of evidence while he looks like Martin Luther King Jr.
Rudiger is having quite the laugh isn't he? He gets our starting player banned for 3 games and then puts the entire Spurs base in disarray. And people ask why would it be in any of his best interest to use the race card? Maybe for the 100k likes on his Twitter account.
Wouldn’t be the first time Rudiger has claimed racism and no evidence could be found. He's a lying sack of shit and all you so called supporters throwing fellow supporters under the bus with no shred of evidence can go support the chavs.

Yea dude, you're a total snowflake... Watch you don't melt next time we play Chelsea...

Like you say ppl should be consistent with their views.
I must've hit a nerve pretty bad for you to waste time digging through my posts.

You're implying that Rudiger was in fact a victim of racism. 0 evidence and you still delude your snowflake pathetic ass into believe it really happened. Rudiger is a race baiting, lying sack of shit.

A bit ignorant but also a bit of a non event for me. There's a fucking global pandameic underway. Whole cities are being quarantined, people returning from China are being quarantined. Anyone who's seen 12 Monkeys knows these things spread at Airports, and I think most people using airports will be a bit wary at the moment.

Anyone who's seen 12 Monkeys knows that it spread from the airports because Dr. Peters had a round the world ticket and deliberately released the virus at each airport he stopped at.

The reason that scene was set at an airport, was only because 12 monkeys was based on a film called La Jette, which was set at Orly airport, but La Jette had nothing to do with a viral outbreak.

I must've hit a nerve pretty bad for you to waste time digging through my posts.

Haha not so much dude, only took a minute, it just amused me how you went all 180.

You're implying that Rudiger was in fact a victim of racism. 0 evidence and you still delude your snowflake pathetic ass into believe it really happened. Rudiger is a race baiting, lying sack of shit.

I did not imply that once dude. It's really funny how perspective and perceptions can change based on certain viewpoints and who the conversation is with.

Anywhoo This is a Dele thread and I don't want to get in the way of that discussion... I agree with a lot you have said on that issue.

Haha not so much dude, only took a minute, it just amused me how you went all 180.

I did not imply that once dude. It's really funny how perspective and perceptions can change based on certain viewpoints and who the conversation is with.

Anywhoo This is a Dele thread and I don't want to get in the way of that discussion... I agree with a lot you have said on that issue.
I think this spells out why you and I are in disagreement. I am against racism when it's loud and clear. But, you believe Rudiger was indeed racially abused, which is why you believe I'm doing a 180 when I called him out for his theatrics. You believe that I'm ignoring the "racial abuse" of Rudiger. Which is why in your mind, I am doing a 180.

So you just listed coverage of the on-line South Korean sports media covering the 'woke' response from the UK media ... in fact exactly what I told you. Dele wasn't news it was the woke response that made the news ... until poor little 'offended from Kensington' woke idiots like you went off on one nobody even noticed.

Do you speak Korean? if you do (or use a translator) you will see not one article is offended by Dele, in fact two that you list go out of their way to question what it all means, why is the UK media so obsessed with something that nobody in Korea cared about until the UK stirred the shit? Son is their hero not Dele, and corona-virus is in China not Korea.

Seems you're doubling down on your woke behaviour ... who else are you going to be 'offended' on behalf of today? Sad world where people are now offended on behalf of people who aren't offended for themselves, do you think they're all to stupid? ... BriPelli is deeply offended on behalf of Koreans because Koreans aren't offended by themselves .... do you not see how pathetic that is?

As for the treatment of Asians in Europe, just imagine if woke wankers like you didn't stir up the shit at the drop off a hat, just maybe then they'd be left alone - did you even consider that before gobbing off on someone's behalf, someone who clearly doesn't want or need your opinion, that maybe just keeping your woke feelings to yourself would be better for everyone? perhaps try that sometime ....

FYI - Thailand is an incredibly racist country, not that you'd know that, but even they don't get offended by meaningless jokes on the internet (unless it's about the King) it takes a special kind of wokeness to manage that amount of faux outrage.

Could he be any more woke

iu

Last edited:
Masks have mostly a 'placebo' value ... washing or sanitising your hands is far more effective

From the UK Medical Journal: "Surgical masks are not designed with a very decent filter on them so they're not able to really filter out finer particles such as viruses. They also don't always fit ideally around the face to provide enough protection for someone. We breathe out humidified air which essentially moistens the mask over time and once that mask becomes moist, even any minimal effectiveness then ceases"

The mask makers are doing well, sales up 10,000% and they've also jacked the prices ... always someone willing to prosper at others expense.

Not a badboy like this:

iu

Organic particulate is the way if it goes pandemic big time. Ear defenders on top and you're pretty safe, gloves even safer, but you'd look a bit of a tool in non-outbreak areas at the moment!

I've got one of these:

iu

As I do hobby work with polyester resin, but agree some still gets through the face line (unless you tighten it enough to leave red contours on your face when it comes off...

Anyone who's seen 12 Monkeys knows that it spread from the airports because Dr. Peters had a round the world ticket and deliberately released the virus at each airport he stopped at.

The reason that scene was set at an airport, was only because 12 monkeys was based on a film called La Jette, which was set at Orly airport, but La Jette had nothing to do with a viral outbreak.

I'd give that informative, if we had such a rating...

So you just listed coverage of the on-line South Korean sports media covering the 'woke' response from the UK media ... in fact exactly what I told you. Dele wasn't news it was the woke response that made the news ... until poor little 'offended from Kensington' woke idiots like you went off on one nobody even noticed.
Seems you're doubling down on your woke behaviour ... who else are you going to be 'offended' on behalf of today? Sad world where people are now offended on behalf of people who aren't offended for themselves, do you think they're all to stupid? ... BriPelli is deeply offended on behalf of Koreans because Koreans aren't offended by themselves .... do you not see how pathetic that is?

As for the treatment of Asians in Europe, just imagine if woke wankers like you didn't stir up the shit at the drop off a hat, just maybe then they'd be left alone - did you even consider that before gobbing off on someone's behalf, someone who clearly doesn't want or need your opinion, that maybe just keeping your woke feelings to yourself would be better for everyone? perhaps try that sometime ....

FYI - Thailand is an incredibly racist country, not that you'd know that, but even they don't get offended by meaningless jokes on the internet (unless it's about the King) it takes a special kind of wokeness to manage that amount of faux outrage.
And I pointed out that your are a woke twat who has the racist view that anyone with Asian appearance must be the same even when Dele clearly was talking about China and not Korea, a fact the Korean coverage picks up on ...

Your casual racism in chucking together all Koreans/Chinese/Asians as though they were all the same shows your true lack of respect for this part of the world ... why am I not surprised ... all slanty eyed people are the same right ... your true colours clearly on display for all to see.
Koreans are not offended by jokes about the Chinese - all Asians are not the same you stupid woke white man.
Go play 'woke' in your own back yard if you must, but leave the casual racism alone ... it's not clever or funny.
....is that your latest crazy woke offence ... just what the feck are you on about?

Dele was a fool for posting a stupid video which linked an Asian man with a hand sanitiser - he was not insulting the Chinese people but it was stupid, that said 100% he was not insulting the Koreans, he was just being an unthinking idiot ... only a total moron would reach the conclusion that this was somehow an attack on Koreans, congratulations you somehow managed to be that moron.
Say "woke" again. SAY WOKE again! And I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker! Say woke one more time.
Say-That-Again-I-Dare-You.jpg

....but yes, I see your point!

Back
Top Bottom