Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah wow, I’d happily see Lamela or Gedson get a run of 6 games

I know what Dele brings. A goal every 5wks. Cheers, I’m bored though.
I know you're pretty thick and have an agenda but can you not see we have nobody in the team that offers any sort of goalscoring threat?
Any spurs fan that actually wishes that one of our own players gets banned is a scumbag but to wish that in the middle of an injury crisis beggars belief.

Lamela 4 goals and 4 assists in 1100 minutes

Dele 8 goals and 4 assists in 2300 minutes

Moura 7 goals and 3 assist in 2300 minutes

Supposedly Dele is vastly superior though

Last edited:
I know you're pretty thick and have an agenda but can you not see we have nobody in the team that offers any sort of goalscoring threat?
Any spurs fan that actually wishes that one of our own players gets banned is a scumbag but to wish that in the middle of an injury crisis beggars belief.
You’re the thick cunt that can’t see that your exclusive support of Dele means you aren’t supporting Lamela or Gedson.

You do realise that Dele not playing means someone else will right?

You’re the thick cunt that can’t see that your exclusive support of Dele means you aren’t supporting Lamela or Gedson.

You do realise that Dele not playing means someone else will right?
I don't wish any spurs player gets injured or banned. A player i rate...a player i don't rate...i don't care i will never wish that. That's the difference between you and me.

No because they are wrong so please stop making things up.

Go and rewrite your fake narrative that Dele is the most productive player in Europe

What were the “mitigating circumstances”?

Hennessy got off with no punishment for this one. :D

1548271927626.jpg

I have a feeling he could be looking at a couple of games here. It's a hot-topic and while he didn't post it, he can't deny he didn't do it. I just don't see the FA , now they've charged him, with doing anything but a ban.

Back
Top Bottom