Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably looking through my rose tinted Spurs spectacles. Alli surely nailed on to be PFA young player of the year? Does Kane also still qualify?
If he wins it that will mean spurs players have won it 4 times in the last 5 years. incredible

With 11 assists 7 goals (blinders most of them) I think he's nailed on being this year winner

PFA Young Player of the Year nailed on.

Only two who will even come close is Kane and Lukaku but even so I think Alli has it in the bag, not to discredit his England call up and cracking goal against France too. Been quality all round and deserves it.

It's almost certainly going to be Alli but Kane is in the running too. If Kane keeps scoring (without Alli assisting) and that wins us the title then it could be him but then if that were to happen I think he'd overtake Vardy and Mahrez and win the main award.
Kane is 7/1 for young player, but Alli, by far the most likely to win, is 1/5 so unless you want to risk a lot of cash, relatively safely, then there aren't big winnings to have here. Say you have 10 grand hanging about though, you could risk it and win 2 grand.

I think it's important he does these things. If you can't fuck some bad bitches after double training sessions and high pressing every week then what is even the point?

Much needed, go on Dele.

cheeky.gif

Someone please explain what a Towie babe is. I require translation.

Who is Ferne McCann and why is she so rancid?
Better you don't know. Even if we explain I am not sure you will get it.

Heck why not. Towie stands for 'The Only Way Is Essex' a TV show. It is like Jersey shore but shot like a fictional show. It is sort of fake but sort of real. People from Essex are, to use your word, rancid in general. Needless to say the show is shit. The birds are similar to those on Jersey Shore.

Sorry people from Essex only joking I have met a lot of great people from there.

Better you don't know. Even if we explain I am not sure you will get it.

Heck why not. Towie stands for 'The Only Way Is Essex' a TV show. It is like Jersey shore but shot like a fictional show. It is sort of fake but sort of real. People from Essex are, to use your word, rancid in general. Needless to say the show is shit. The birds are similar to those on Jersey Shore.

Sorry people from Essex only joking I have met a lot of great people from there.
No, to be fair, we do have a direct equivalent of Jersey Shore - and that's Geordie Shore...

VirginiaSpur VirginiaSpur the 'constructed reality' genre of tv (like TOWIE) is probably most comparable to 'The Hills' in America.
Only instead of this...

2014.jpg

You get this...

article-2591418-1CA30C3B00000578-888_634x861.jpg

Alli seems to be getting back to his best and returnng from England duty I expect him to be even better. As with LC, we need players that can win or influance games when others are not on money. What a joy to have him at THFC.

I agree in general, but I hope she doesn't get her talons into him too much.

He's a fucking goldmine for one of those talentless TOWIE so-and-sos. Their dream is to be an England WAG ffs.
TBF, if I was standout PL player of the year, driving a Bentley, millionaire, forcibly dressed in Aquascutum tailorware by the club and 19 years old, I'd probably shag myself silly in that segment of women myself.

Not that I proud if it, but it would just sorta happen.

Now that I am older, and none of the above, I only go for classy women. Obviously.

Back
Top Bottom