Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Crystal-Palace-v-Tottenham.jpg

Everyone loves Dele!

............ & Wilshere 100 games (EIGHT fucking years!!!!).

That's not a fair comparison, Wilshere has had injuries, poor bloke.

Anyhow, I'm worried about his career so starting a collection for the poor fella. Here's some of the money I've already donated to Walcott.

Spurscoins.jpg

10/11 I reckon which wouldn't be bad at all
Double figures is easily within his grasp & for his first season in the top flight, that would be exceptional. Poch must be delighted because he is surely way ahead of what was expected at this point in his Spurs career. He is going to be a massive global star if he progresses at the current rate.
:allitongue:

Yes and for his first season, pre 20 - is what everyone is most impressed about, factor in experience gained with a couple more season - should be seeing lampardesque figures, if not more. The core of this team is growing greater and more resilient with each passing week. Delicious

Gotta say... nothing against Bale... but when I see this;
E3C5574DE11294659648208936960_4e044572b70.5.0.2193585646954417154.mp4.jpg

...compared to this;
giga_goal_celeb_1684614w.png
(c) BALE10 ENTERPRISES LTD.
I know which one looks more spontaneous, less pre-meditated and certainly less 'sponsored'!!
I don't think Alli is gonna copyright a 'Wave' any time soon...

Love the Kid! fucking love him!! (and not in a Savile-ian kinda way!)
Jimmy-Savile-photographed-in-2007.jpg

Rare photo of Jimmy's Goal Celebration pose!!

...you can thank me later...

Back
Top Bottom