Dennis Cirkin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's young enough that he can still develop more athleticism, but I'm not sure he's quite there yet physically. Might get the odd game this season but think he'll be much more ready in a year or two.
Absolutely and I thanks that's normal. But he's already quite strong and a very physical player, legs look well developed and has a frame that could fill over the next 5yrs or so. Biggest challenge the young lads have is to sustain a high tempo men's game for 90mins, most fade considerably after 50/60 mins (just look at Chavs team, press like mad then die and offer little in 2nd half, but then less effective when not pressing/resting/managing their game, so it's all or nothing).

Not sure where he's at exactly but everything looks to be way ahead of his peers (his age group) I think.

EiHFm1dXgAE6gJ2

His father passed away and it seems to have set him back a year or so sadly. He is behind Reggie and Gentle Ben. And most likely now behind Sess too.

Should be loaned out.
Def needs a loan. Watched him the other day for a few minutes. Looks to have filled out and looked pretty confident.
As you say there is plenty of competition left side so a loan is what he needs.

I don't get this at all, the kid is a baller.

Gotta be something more to it..... Otherwise why not just loan him and see where he's at in a year or two.... Pretty sure Sunderland won't be keen to spend money on trf fees if they don't have to (see Covid).

All IMO he can compete with.

Not seen anything of Sess at Spurs
Davies is solid, had a poor season last year but I'll put that down to the Dino. But at 28 if I were Cerkin I would be rubbing my hands that I could oust him.
I like Reggie's energy but he's loose as fuck, plays with very little control, resembles a fast dog dribbling with a ball in the park when he has it and a blind bulldog without the ball.

Indeed; within 12 months we'll likely be looking to sell Davies on and one of Sess or Regg could well be considered a bust.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom