Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not gonna get ahead of myself.

- Reg was mean to be some high-end youngster with a track record in Spain & Europe.
- Perisic was meant to be elite and light up the prem.

......Let's see what our next LB saviour actually brings to the table once he actually wears Lilywhite.

- Reg was mean to be some high-end youngster with a track record in Spain & Europe.

......Let's see what our next LB saviour actually brings to the table once he actually wears Lilywhite.
Agreed. He seems have,good attacking sense, dribble etc. but looks a bit loose with the ball, a bit of a Sissoko.

Perisic is at the end of his career and absolutely hasn't been blowing away the opposition form normal play, but his set piece delivery is part of why we have a league high number of goals from corners. He has what, six assists?

Perisic is at the end of his career and absolutely hasn't been blowing away the opposition form normal play, but his set piece delivery is part of why we have a league high number of goals from corners. He has what, six assists?

Sure... Credit where due. Always..... But spin back to June/July and his numbers for Inter..... 10 goals / 9 assists last season..... Expectation was sky high; yet he's barely had a shot out of anger his opening couple of games.

Sure... Credit where due. Always..... But spin back to June/July and his numbers for Inter..... 10 goals / 9 assists last season..... Expectation was sky high; yet he's barely had a shot out of anger his opening couple of games.
Well on course to beat that 9 assists tally but yes we haven't seen the goal threat yet.

He seems to have a great shot with both feet but there have been multiple occasions where he has been in good positions but opted to pass instead.

I know I shouldn't but I'm really excited about this kid. He is very very grown up, savy seems to love the game, with a big desire to improve. ..

Also now I'm trying to be politic about this but here goes....as a bloke who's inlaws are Italian and has more Italian freinds than any other nation...I think the people worried about the Spence treatment. Its not going to happen. That he is of Italian extraction will give him an in with Conte that poor old Djed will never have. He will get favoured nation status that's just how it operates.

Back
Top Bottom