Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pump them some cash and get him here next week. Sick of Sessegnon and we have 2/3 of the season to go
I’d rather let him develop for another 6 months in a team where he will play every game and a league more forgiving to the odd error. Better for his development.

Premier league is a bad place to develop young talent.

I’d rather let him develop for another 6 months in a team where he will play every game and a league more forgiving to the odd error. Better for his development.

Premier league is a bad place to develop young talent.
If he’s any good, he will fit in. A few months isn’t going to change much. Our WB’s are shite

I know I shouldn't but I'm really excited about this kid. He is very very grown up, savy seems to love the game, with a big desire to improve. ..

Also now I'm trying to be politic about this but here goes....as a bloke who's inlaws are Italian and has more Italian freinds than any other nation...I think the people worried about the Spence treatment. Its not going to happen. That he is of Italian extraction will give him an in with Conte that poor old Djed will never have. He will get favoured nation status that's just how it operates.
Is there any evidence that Conte has done this in the past? I don't think there is.

All managers will have their favourites, but those are formed by how they train and play and how they follow instructions.

Is there any evidence that Conte has done this in the past? I don't think there is.

All managers will have their favourites, but those are formed by how they train and play and how they follow instructions.
If there is anything that would give Udogie favoured treatment over Spence with Conte it would be that Udogie is physically bigger and has more seasons of top flight football under his belt. Not what nationality that he has.

It's my opinion that subconscious bias influences people, some more than others. My experience (which I already said formed my opinions ) makes me feel Italians and Italian society put a lot of trust in this shared identity. Let me be clear I think its utterly bogus and a bit shitty but I bet it works in Udogies favour. Happily that may work for Spurs this time.

If he’s any good, he will fit in. A few months isn’t going to change much. Our WB’s are shite

OH fuck off already.

Perisic is best fullback we've had for years.

And it is decided for Udogie to be kept in Italy, so be it! We play the long game and let him develop. Stupid to bring him in and just throw into the water without time to settle in.

Udogie - Bastoni - Romero - Spence
One can but dream i suppose, that just sounds really exciting (and yes I know theres only two centrehalves there lol)

Back
Top Bottom