Dingo FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Practically 24 hr flight on same day season ends for a one all draw.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

And the U21s have a big game at the weekend.

Good reason as to why the whole club is designed to have one philosophy running through it.

First time I've ever seen the clubs youth adopt first team approach and you can see they looked comfortable.

They just need the experience now.
It's the Ajax philosophy... And was Barca's back in the day....

I think it's great. As long as the philosophy is right, and everyone buys into it!

It's the Ajax philosophy... And Barca back in the day....

I think it's great. As long as the philosophy is right.

100%

Makes the transition seamless. Instead of coming in to a brand new environment with a different style to what you're playing.

The fact our U21s down to U18s were playing with inverted full backs and playing some of the best football in their divisions is excellent to see.

Just watching it on catch-up.

At the 20:40 mark. Kulu does the most Kulu thing and ignores 4 players running past him on the break to dribble pointlessly across midfield and then pass backwards. I swear to god, if he does that next season at any point, I will blow a fucking fuse. WTF is wrong with him and why isn't he getting the hair-dryer treatment for it? It's self-sabotage, pure and simple.

So utterly pointless having a friendly at the end of the season.

It's just going to be more of the same but with tired unmotivated players.

The whole point of friendlies is to get match fit before the start of the new season and bed in new players/ideas

Back
Top Bottom