Dingo FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think it is most likely to be a walking pace friendly, with the key players on the pitch for about 20 minutes, against a Newcastle team that don't want to be there either.

I mean they’re flying private probably staying in the nicest of accommodations and playing a meaningless match against a squad in a similar situation. It’s all just a show.

Is it unnecessary? Yes. But people crying for the players. Give me a break.

Anyone got a link to a stream!?!?!?

Season 5 Jk GIF by NBC

I'm hardly an eco warrior but the pollution side of it is horrendous too. Especially we as we're just in Oz last preseason and will be in Japan next one.
Oh but don't you know the club once did recyclable plastic cups once, or something? We're saving the planet mate.

Don't you think that our fellow supporters in Oz deserve a look at the squad in person?

Taking into account the manager is Oz as well?

Don't you think that our fellow supporters in Oz deserve a look at the squad in person?

Not at the end of the season and with all due respect to our Aussie fans if you decide to follow a team in another hemisphere then you must expect the chances of seeing them are going to be slim. You cant expect the club to go round the world to appease every section of the fanbase.

Not at the end of the season and with all due respect to our Aussie fans if you decide to follow a team in another hemisphere then you must expect the chances of seeing them are going to be slim. You cant expect the club to go round the world to appease every section of the fanbase.

Not like we weren't just there in the summer too......

I mean they’re flying private probably staying in the nicest of accommodations and playing a meaningless match against a squad in a similar situation. It’s all just a show.

Is it unnecessary? Yes. But people crying for the players. Give me a break.
Yeah. I'm in two minds. On one hand everything is taken care of for them so I have no sympathy.

On the other hand I have flown across the world by myself a couple of times before and it isn't nice and does drain you.

I wouldn't do it again for 36 hours unless I was financially free and the woman of my dreams was on the other side and I got to play for Spurs.

I also don't recommend the undercooked burgers in Dubai airport or the water in any layover if you are a normal bloke on a wild trek.

It's good not to be throwing up with a norovirus on a long haul that is for certain.

"A look" is about what you will get when it comes to first teamers I should think. It seems a long way to go to give supporters a few autographs and a bit of a sing song.

Some kind of pre-season 4 team tournament would have made more sense but we are doing that in Japan and Korea.

Back
Top Bottom