Dingo FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No Romero… 🔍

The 24 players making the trip are as follows...

George Abbott
Brandon Austin
Rodrigo Bentancur
Leo Black
Alfie Devine
Jamie Donley
Radu Dragusin
Bryan Gil
Tyrese Hall
Brennan Johnson
Dejan Kulusevski
Rio Kyerematen
Emerson Royal
James Maddison
Ashley Phillips
Pedro Porro
Yago Santiago
Pape Matar Sarr
Dane Scarlett
Oliver Skipp
Heung-Min Son
Micky van de Ven
Guglielmo Vicario
Alfie Whiteman

Bit strange Romero isn’t going.

We’re off to a land down under
Just another greedy blunder
Baldy really makes me want to chunder
You better bloody have decent insurance cover

Ridiculous sending the team there
music video 80s GIF

Who can it be now?

:levystare:

It’s just wrong in my eyes. Do we play one game then come back? How long are they away for? Players have got the euros to prepare for too.

It’s just the one game. Alasdair Gold said they’re only going to be in Australia for 36 hours! So they’ll be travelling for longer than actually being in Australia

This is all a bit grotesque. Not great for the welfare of the players and cant imagine its absurd money for the game anyway.

About the only interesting thing is no Hojbjerg travelling which can only be good news.
I'm hardly an eco warrior but the pollution side of it is horrendous too. Especially we as we're just in Oz last preseason and will be in Japan next one.

Mental we're flying out already, these guys need to get back and some of them play in the Euros

Footballers don't get enough rest.
I thought they also needed a lot of careful recovery exercise in the next 24-48 hours. Sitting on their arse for the next 20+ hours can't be good.

Back
Top Bottom