Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yeh but he also had sum personal problems
"conte has been rocked by the deaths of three close friends "which can fuck with anybodys head.
but i am just happy spence is playing and apparently hes playing good
conte was disappointing
but the most cynical, vibe-killing was down to the deaths of friends.
i think
I think that made him to check out and under-perform until being put on leave, which Levy prob only did because he could get insurance to cover some of his wages.

But he was being a judgmental dick well before all the dying happened.

Porro/Spence ----- Udogie/Sessegnon

Sounds too good to be true

Sessegnon has played under some dark times and Tottenham. He might surprise a couple of people when we see him under the current manager. As the post above suggests, everyone but Kane was terrible under Conte. It does seem plausible then, that Ryan can also improve

Spence is the bigger question mark for me. Not in terms of talent etc. Ange pushed him out the door within what felt like seconds of first meeting him. Who knows, maybe Ryan would have also gone out if he was fit at the time?

But yeah, those four working out would give us a lot more leeway in terms of buying new players in the summer

Porro/Spence ----- Udogie/Sessegnon

Sounds too good to be true

Have you been at the Christmas brandy already mate? Too good to be true! 😂 I want Spence to do well but he’s shown nothing, and Sessegnon is absolutely finished. You’ve also missed out Emerson who’s our 3rd best full back.

I hope he comes back. I think Ange would turn him into a star
Agree but it seems that Spence needs to get his head right - Maybe his experience since signing with us has humbled him a bit - and when he comes back, he’ll have the right attitude and be ready to put in the work - because it looks like he has the talent/physical gifts to be a good player. Here’s hoping. 🤞

Agree but it seems that Spence needs to get his head right - Maybe his experience since signing with us has humbled him a bit - and when he comes back, he’ll have the right attitude and be ready to put in the work - because it looks like he has the talent/physical gifts to be a good player. Here’s hoping. 🤞
Looks like his head is getting right at Leeds.

He’s playing inverted FB on the left and looking like a total star

Bentancur has missed more games that Sessegnon (or there's not much in it) Should we sell him too?
Not season in, season out he hasn’t. He was injured when we signed him ffs, that should have set the alarm bells ringing. And when he has actually managed to play, he’s done nothing to suggest he is good enough at this level. A terrible signing

You really believe there's zero chance that he will perform under Postecoglou, and him playing under Nuno, Mourinho and Conte played no part in his recent form?
I think going forward he looks better, but he has dangerously low self confidence. I know that footballers thrive on confidence but he seems to have very little. His injury record is as bad as it gets, I don’t think he can be relied on.

Back
Top Bottom