Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apologise for what ffs? Calling out the fact you shit the bed? Listen to other peoples views. You know f all about NBA and blindly dismiss the similarities

What are you talking about?

1. You have no idea how much or little NBA I watch.

2. I said and stand by my point - they’re not in any way comparable.

3. You’re a fucking joke mate. How DARE YOU wade into a conversation that has fuck all to do with you. I’d tell you to use your brains but you’ve clearly got none.

4. I’ll nip this in the bud right now and put you in your place by blocking your whiny ass. Don’t bother replying, you are an irrelevance. I’ve also foul voted you for trolling and going o/t. You’re finished on this forum.

Well i went viral with that tweet and pic 😂😂😂 posted it on Twitter and got mentions by Lyall, Sky sports, Paul O’Keef and Fabrizio Romano. Think i got about 1000 new followers in 5 mins. My brother got the pic. Not sure who from, but he knows a few people up at Spurs. Gets the odd bits now and then
Admin Admin needs to sort out away of getting donations now.

Woolwich are going to have nightmares when we play them next

It might be a bit premature, but I'm already looking past Woolwich and at Chavs, City, and Liverpool. Want to see how far we can push them.

Woolwich will be sluggling it out for top 4 with United, spam etc. if that's where we are next season it really would be quite disappointing.

It might be a bit premature, but I'm already looking past Woolwich and at Chavs, City, and Liverpool. Want to see how far we can push them.

Woolwich will be sluggling it out for top 4 with United, spam etc. if that's where we are next season it really would be quite disappointing.

I'm kind of hoping we will be slugging it out with Chelsea and LIverpool for 2nd and 3rd places and putting pressure on ManCity ........ with ManU, Woolwich and co looking far adrift in our rear view mirror - all this assisted by the player recruitment this window which should open the gap between them and us.

Back
Top Bottom