Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He totalled Martinelli who is probably Woolwich’s quickest decent player. He has immense pace.

Edit: according to Google Walker has been recorded at 37kpm and Spence at 36kmp so almost as quick.
Wow, didn't think he was that quick.
I look forward to watching him leave opponents for djead next season 👍

django-unchained-drama.gif

Maybe they can do Django parody for the announcement video.

In Ali G’s latest article

Djed Spence will officially complete his transfer to the club early this week with football.london understanding the deal is still to be formally finalised with the last bits of paperwork to be signed. The wing-back has completed his medical and even undertaken his media duties with his new club and with that paperwork the last thing to be signed off there is a chance his signing may not be announced until at some point on Monday

Presumably either Fabio or Levy have to sign something so have to wait until they’re back from Korea

You're easily offendjed.
maybe but I don't think that is.

firstly take the numerous posts about Spence and Aj Tracey looking alike in isolation. Have a look at both of them and you would see that abdolutely nothing alike APART from hairstyle. The Eyes are not similar, nose is not similar, they're a different shade colour wise as well.

It's a lazy comparison that tends to happen usually when the person is black. Two white guys with same blonde hair but absolutely everything different and that comparsion wouldn't be made, it just wouldn't (especially if
they are a different shade of white).

I wouldn't say that's racist though just lazy generalisation. I would definitely say a lot of black people look the same is.

maybe but I don't think that is.

firstly take the numerous posts about Spence and Aj Tracey looking alike in isolation. Have a look at both of them and you would see that abdolutely nothing alike APART from hairstyle. The Eyes are not similar, nose is not similar, they're a different shade colour wise as well.

It's a lazy comparison that tends to happen usually when the person is black. Two white guys with same blonde hair but absolutely everything different and that comparsion wouldn't be made, it just wouldn't (especially if
they are a different shade of white).

I wouldn't say that's racist though just lazy generalisation. I would definitely say a lot of black people look the same is.
Do they look alike? They're both tall. I'll let people judge for themselves.

AJ's on the right...

0zznSRC.png

Your dad has had to tolerate your bullshit for most of his life, so now it's your turn. If you make it to 76, your social values and cultural norms will be considered stupid and outdated too. Enjoy him whilst you've got him.
No way. He's lucky he hasn't said the wrong thing to the wrong person. He's better off being told by someone to be careful what he says vs getting hit by someone for saying it.

Back
Top Bottom