Do we have top 5 attack/midfield in the world?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You really honestly cannot be this thick.

Mate, within your last 5 posts you've barely managed a single sentence which actually makes any sense .. fucking hell, have you ever heard of the saying involving glass houses?

Go back to school, learn English up to Year 6 level, then come back and chat some more shit yeah? At least then trying to decipher your shitposting won't give me a fucking headache.

Mate, within your last 5 posts you've barely managed a single sentence which actually makes any sense .. fucking hell, have you ever heard of the saying involving glass houses?

Go back to school, learn English up to Year 6 level, then come back and chat some more shit yeah? At least then trying to decipher your shitposting won't give me a fucking headache.

I'm genuinely astounded that you thought that I meant that reading compression was an idiom, astounded.

I'm genuinely astounded that you thought that I meant that reading compression was an idiom, astounded.

I don't know what you mean half the time, Dan. Because half the time you can't spell or use basic grammar, so how the fuck am I ever meant to know what you mean? I don't even think you know what an idiom is ffs.

Half the time you're just rattling out words. Like that wonderful, completely nonsensical sentence I pointed out earlier. That was just words in random order. How am I mean to take anything you ever write seriously when it's at year 4 level?

I don't know what you mean half the time, Dan. Because half the time you can't spell or use basic grammar, so how the fuck am I ever meant to know what you mean? I don't even think you know what an idiom is ffs.

Half the time you're just rattling out words. Like that wonderful, completely nonsensical sentence I pointed out earlier. That was just words in random order. How am I mean to take anything you ever write seriously when it's at year 4 level?

For someone who claims that my posts don't make any sense and you have trouble deciphering them you do a good job or taking them as gospel and playing the victim, you were in tears when I called you a nonce and claimed I told you to kill yourself, claimed that all I ever do is call you out, claimed I'm not a nice person in real life, claimed Yet you can't take anything I ever write seriously, I mean what are we even doing here?

Let's be real I think we're all guilty of speaking a bit of shit on this forum from time to time, I think some more than others...but I don't really see many people on here who are actively badge shagging rival clubs which is where this whole argument started from - look don't be upset at the fact that other people are starting to notice your noncing, you're on a Tottenham forum so perhaps read the room from time to time.

For someone who claims that my posts don't make any sense and you have trouble deciphering them you do a good job or taking them as gospel and playing the victim, you were in tears when I called you a nonce and claimed I told you to kill yourself, claimed that all I ever do is call you out, claimed I'm not a nice person in real life, claimed Yet you can't take anything I ever write seriously, I mean what are we even doing here?

Let's be real I think we're all guilty of speaking a bit of shit on this forum from time to time, I think some more than others...but I don't really see many people on here who are actively badge shagging rival clubs which is where this whole argument started from - look don't be upset at the fact that other people are starting to notice your noncing, you're on a Tottenham forum so perhaps read the room from time to time.

LMAO Dan you're in enough trouble justifying hitting women in the other thread, put your efforts in to fighting that fire rather than trying to attack me, yeah? You utter scumbag.

Me try to read the room? Yeah, if only I could be as popular as you ... my god.

it's not a competition to be the Top Spurs fan, have a fucking day off.

It's World Cup period and I'm defending a player who pulls on an England shirt
No one is trying to be a ‘Top Spurs’ fan. That’s a long way from the basic understanding that despite there being non-Spurs threads, this is still a Spurs forum, populated by Spurs fans. Simple respect and mindfulness.

In fact this is a thread about Spurs’ midfield and attack, hijacked on how good a key rival’s player is. Same poster has done this in multiple Spurs threads — despite there even being a thread to discuss Woolwich . Talks up Woolwich’s owners, manager and players despite their obvious having gone backwards for a decade. Denigrates our own in disrespectful ways over and over.

Needs to take the BS to another forum. Bin vote cast.

No one is trying to be a ‘Top Spurs’ fan. That’s a long way from the basic understanding that despite there being non-Spurs threads, this is still a Spurs forum, populated by Spurs fans. Simple respect and mindfulness.

In fact this is a thread about Spurs’ midfield and attack, hijacked on how good a key rival’s player is. Same poster has done this in multiple Spurs threads — despite there even being a thread to discuss Woolwich . Talks up Woolwich’s owners, manager and players despite their obvious having gone backwards for a decade. Denigrates our own in disrespectful ways over and over.

Needs to take the BS to another forum. Bin vote cast.

Right back at you, fascist.

Given the history of Spurs, having someone on here who very clearly has far right tendencies (going so far as to pretend supporting Bolsonaro is comparable to supporting Corbyn!) makes me deeply uncomfortable.

Go out your way to excuse racism and instead pile blame on the victims of racism and call them 'race baiters'. Go out your way to excuse the likes of Bolsonaro for homophobia or racism. Go out of your way to attack the poor.

Deeply unsettling individual.

Except you can’t find a single instance of me talking up fascists here whereas I can find dozens of you talking up Woolwich and denigrating our players.

Do you not know where the ignore button is, you Arteta loving cunt?
Click on my name and it’s the one in the middle

Racist piece of work who calls cultural dress 'fancy dress' because he's about 100 years behind the times, but outraged because of something football related. Give me a fucking break. I'd rather be a so called Woolwich fan than someone as inhuman as you are.

Proper Spurs fan you, spend most of your time defending the billionaire owners who demonstrably don't give a fuck about us, and the rest is spent protecting the honour of other billionaires, calling people who call out racism 'race baiters' and ensuring fascist politicians get an adequate defence too.

I'd rather be branded a Woolwich fan than be associated with someone as scummy as you.

That’s because you clearly fucking are.
Probably never been within 5 miles of N17 and your boarding school chummies are all Woolwich.

The ignore button is still in the middle, you Arteta loving cunt.
It doesn’t move.

No it's because football doesn't matter to me as much as being a halfway decent person, and you're a scumbag .. I've got lots of friends who are fans of rival clubs, none who are fascists like you are.

And yeah don't worry, it'll be clicked. Don't think you're gonna get away with throwing out a post to try and get me banned without a response though, coward.

No it's because football doesn't matter to me
That’s pretty funny coming from someone who’s made over 10, 000 posts on a football forum in a year.

What you mean is that ‘Tottenham doesn’t matter to me’ and that’s fucking clear from your posts. You just want the audience you don’t get in real life. Couldn’t find Seven Sisters with a map and a compass. Can’t even make good on a ‘threat’ to hit the ignore button. Clown.

That’s pretty funny coming from someone who’s made over 10, 000 posts on a football forum in a year.

What you mean is that ‘Tottenham doesn’t matter to me’ and that’s fucking clear from your posts. You just want the audience you don’t get in real life. Couldn’t find Seven Sisters with a map and a compass. Can’t even make good on a ‘threat’ to hit the ignore button. Clown.

It says so much about you that you’d cut that post off just at the point of removing all context … was that meant to be clever?

Back
Top Bottom