Do we have top 5 attack/midfield in the world?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And that donkey Declan Rice.

Run around (in the second half, once you're losing) and point a bit.

Fraud.

Beats being in love with players who have zero respect for the club despite playing for us, to the point they can't even be bothered to get fit.

Go form a Ndombele fanclub. You'll be the only one present to clap for the lazy, tubby waster.

Yeah, you can fuck off. You're a ratty, nasty little piece of work who goes around trying to stick the knife in on people. The biggest lowlife on this forum. No wonder you had to run here after getting banned from another forum.

Learn to spell you thick waste of space. I don't have you on ignore because half the time I can't read your posts anyway so who gives a fuck. The other half is just your usual shit where you're trying to play forum moderator despite barely possessing two braincells.

Christ such hatred in your post lol just a tad over emotional there, didn't answer my question I see but okay...

Look I'm not the only person who's noticed you conatsntly twerking for other teams and it's not the first time you have done it which will always naturally lead to the question do you actually support this club or are you on here to troll? Seems like the latter tbh

Btw you don't win points on a forum for having an automatic spell check on your browser, just saying. :thumbup:

Christ such hatred in your post lol just a tad over emotional there, didn't answer my question I see but okay...

Look I'm not the only person who's noticed you conatsntly twerking for other teams and it's not the first time you have done it which will always naturally lead to the question do you actually support this club or are you on here to troll? Seems like the latter tbh

Btw you don't win points on a forum for having an automatic spell check on your browser, just saying. :thumbup:

I don't generally answer people's questions when they start saying you're a nonce based on football opinions, you silly little child .. it's not something you'd say in real life to anyone is it?

Yeah I don't care that you and a few of the other worst posters on the forum have tried to use it against me .. really not bothered. I dislike you, and I dislike them. No surprise you're desperately trying to use it, it's what a sad little fucker like you thrives on.

I don't need one .. I have a brain, Dan. I went to school. You should try it.

Beats being in love with players who have zero respect for the club despite playing for us, to the point they can't even be bothered to get fit.

Go form a Ndombele fanclub. You'll be the only one present to clap for the lazy, tubby waster.
Donkey Love.

"Respect for the club." LOL.

Guy had 4 managers in his first 2 years at Spurs.
No complaining to the media.
No transfer requests to rivals.

Just dumb Spurs 'supporters' imprinted with him being subbed off at 65 minutes b/c he's "fat and lazy".

Edit: Your daily reminder that Ndombele is STILL (at this moment of writing) Spurs, and Declan Rice is a burro.

Last edited:
I don't generally answer people's questions when they start saying you're a nonce based on football opinions, you silly little child .. it's not something you'd say in real life to anyone is it?

Yeah I don't care that you and a few of the other worst posters on the forum have tried to use it against me .. really not bothered. I dislike you, and I dislike them. No surprise you're desperately trying to use it, it's what a sad little fucker like you thrives on.

I don't need one .. I have a brain, Dan. I went to school. You should try it.

Hate to break it to you but this is the internet, it's not real life. You seem to have this warped view and this over inflated self importance that you think that this forum is reality which I think is the reason why you take yourself too seriously on here and are desperate to score points at every opportunity.

One of the worst posters on the forum...oh no whatever am I going to do, shall I be worried I'm gonna lose some internet points lol you pathetic worm. The fact that you day you dislike me purely on the basis of some text tells me how precious your little ego is

Also for someone who is boasting about being uber smart I'd check the grammar of that last sentence if I were you. 🙃

So anyway back to the point, stop being a little Woolwich cheerleader for once and actually back your club, no one wants to see nonce behaviour, do better.

Hate to break it to you but this is the internet, it's not real life. You seem to have this warped view and this over inflated self importance that you think that this forum is reality which I think is the reason why you take yourself too seriously on here and are desperate to score points at every opportunity.

One of the worst posters on the forum...oh no whatever am I going to do, shall I be worried I'm gonna lose some internet points lol you pathetic worm. The fact that you day you dislike me purely on the basis of some text tells me how precious your little ego is

Also for someone who is boasting about being uber smart I'd check the grammar of that last sentence if I were you. 🙃

So anyway back to the point, stop being a little Woolwich cheerleader for once and actually back your club, no one wants to see nonce behaviour, do better.

Coming from you that's incredible. On to your second Spurs forum right???

I dislike you because you're a fundamentally dislikable person, doesn't matter if it's in text or in person. I imagine you're just sort of there in real life because there's no way you'd go about addressing people like this.

I'll continue to post exactly how I like, and won't give a shit what a little rat like you thinks. I'm not gonna change my opinions because they might offend pondlife like you. Someone who goes around using 'nonce' as an insult on a football forum isn't worth the fucking time of day.

Now go bother someone else you claim to have on ignore. That & worshipping our billionaire owners is what you spend 99% of your time on here doing.

Coming from you that's incredible. On to your second Spurs forum right???

I dislike you because you're a fundamentally dislikable person, doesn't matter if it's in text or in person. I imagine you're just sort of there in real life because there's no way you'd go about addressing people like this.

I'll continue to post exactly how I like, and won't give a shit what a little rat like you thinks. I'm not gonna change my opinions because they might offend pondlife like you. Someone who goes around using 'nonce' as an insult on a football forum isn't worth the fucking time of day.

Now go bother someone else you claim to have on ignore. That & worshipping our billionaire owners is what you spend 99% of your time on here doing.

Um yeah I also walk around with a fucking taxidermy fox costume on and call myself Shadydan in real life as well...listen to yourself man honestly, you're so wrapped up in this forum you genuinely think that people on here are the same as they are in real life, you're hilariously naive.

Unless your name really is Raumdeuterz in real life as well (I sincerely hope not because it's a stupid fucking name anyway)

Feel free to post whatever but you're the one crying when I pulled you up on your noncery, if you don't want to be called a nonce stop being a nonce and just to out your little mind at rest I don't actually think you touch kids but I do think you shag the Woolwich badge in your spare time.

Um yeah I also walk around with a fucking taxidermy fox costume on and call myself Shadydan in real life as well...listen to yourself man honestly, you're so wrapped up in this forum you genuinely think that people on here are the same as they are in real life, you're hilariously naive.

Unless your name really is Raumdeuterz in real life as well (I sincerely hope not because it's a stupid fucking name anyway)

Feel free to post whatever but you're the one crying when I pulled you up on your noncery, if you don't want to be called a nonce stop being a nonce and just to out your little mind at rest I don't actually think you touch kids but I do think you shag the Woolwich badge in your spare time.

Fucking hell, hypocrisy meter off the scale Mr. Forum Moderator who must call people out every five minutes and try to tell them what to post & what to think. I don't care how you act in real life, I don't know you so I'll judge you by how you act on here.

And yawn .. you just did what you usually do and tried to join in on somebody else's argument as long as it's against me .. living in that silly little head of yours rent free.

Fucking hell, hypocrisy meter off the scale Mr. Forum Moderator who must call people out every five minutes and try to tell them what to post & what to think. I don't care how you act in real life, I don't know you so I'll judge you by how you act on here.

And yawn .. you just did what you usually do and tried to join in on somebody else's argument as long as it's against me .. living in that silly little head of yours rent free.

Do you know why I call people out, for being badge shagging nonces ergo stop pulling your pants down when someone merely mentions Woolwich or Chelsea or what any other rival gets you wet then the calling out thing will probably stop - funny how it works isn't it.

So let me get this straight you generally go out of your way to thirst for my attention so when I give it to you the attention you crave you start crying, what do you actually want from me? :D

Do you know why I call people out, for being badge shagging nonces ergo stop pulling your pants down when someone merely mentions Woolwich or Chelsea or what any other rival gets you wet then the calling out thing will probably stop - funny how it works isn't it.

So let me get this straight you generally go out of your way to thirst for my attention so when I give it to you the attention you crave you start crying, what do you actually want from me? :D

Could barely even read the first paragraph. Actually gave me a headache trying .. it was like you tried to post whilst drunk. Throw in a fucking question mark and a full stop every now and again and I'm sure you'll graduate to become the forum's first official moderator.

Or you could always go back to Spurs community .. oh wait.

Could barely even read the first paragraph. Actually gave me a headache trying .. it was like you tried to post whilst drunk. Throw in a fucking question mark and a full stop every now and again and I'm sure you'll graduate to become the forum's first official moderator.

Or you could always go back to Spurs community .. oh wait.

Your reading compression skills can't pick up fairly basic posts yet your hyper sensitivity goes into overdrive when someone dares to put down our rivals or even has the audacity to big up one of our own players, hmmm :gallashmm:

We can do this all day, at this point you might as well tie the rope yourself.

Your reading compression skills can't pick up fairly basic posts yet your hyper sensitivity goes into overdrive when someone dares to put down our rivals or even has the audacity to big up one of our own players, hmmm :gallashmm:

We can do this all day, at this point you might as well tie the rope yourself.

Not my reading compression skills!!!!!!! Oh no!!!!! I just can't compress my reading at all!!!!!!!

So .. nonce and now a suicide reference. You really are just a classless waste of time .. bye Dan.

Not my reading compression skills!!!!!!! Oh no!!!!! I just can't compress my reading at all!!!!!!!

So .. nonce and now a suicide reference. You really are just a classless waste of time .. bye Dan.

Good Lord can someone explain what and idiom is to this clown 🤦‍♀️

When someone tells you to break a leg are you the type of person who'd go and climb a tree to jump off?

Good Lord can someone explain what and idiom is to this clown 🤦‍♀️

When someone tells you to break a leg are you the type of person who'd go and climb a tree to jump off?

No I don't think anyone will be able to tell me what and idiom is. My fucking god stop, it's too easy.

Reading compression isn't a thing, you idiot. It's comprehension. Reading compression isn't a fucking idiom LMAO.

Bentancur was standout during the World Cup, and Bissouma has some unique abilities.
Hojbjerg is slightly inconsistent but does what Conte asks him to do.
Two good and one clogger....not the best in England let alone the world. It's one of our key areas for improvement. We need someone like CE....I wonder if utd would be up for a swap...Danish clogger for CE...?

Back
Top Bottom