Do we have top 5 attack/midfield in the world?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah it felt like our left hand side was all in on working hard to stop Mbappe but Foden was coasting .. a lot.

I was surprised he wasn't subbed earlier. Think Southgate's non-use of him of late was actually quite justified in this game.

You mean our right, I'm guessing?

You're defending a Woolwich player on a Spurs website over multiple posts. Weird stuff.
He does it all the time.
In the Conté thread.
In the ENIC thread.
He says he’s not a Woolwich fan but he clearly loves this iteration of their team. Needs to dial it back or fuck off to Woolwich mania to express his man-love for Arteta and Josh Kroenke.

Last edited:
Like I give a fuck go swallow Arteta’s Jizz.
david goodbye GIF

Woolwich have a much more set first 11, they have no obvious holes like we do (RWB & CB) and are further down their ‘’project’’ than us.

On paper we have a better attack then them but the balance of the Woolwich team is better and Woolwich have had no injuries during the start of the season. Kane/Kulusevski/Richarlison/Son is superior to Jesus/Oldegaard/Martinelli/Saka but not by a huge amount and our system is hurt by the likes of Emerson needing to play.

Modern football needs no weak links for the defence and attack to function collectively. If we had the Woolwich attack and gave Woolwich our attack, we would be worse and they would even be better marginally. Fix our CB’s and our RWB’s and you will not only improve our defence but also our attack.
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Great, go on the Fighting Lion and wank off about your Gooner favourites there.

I don't know who you are or why you think you get to tell me where to post just because you happen to not like the content, you pathetic fucking child. Your kind are the most irritating type on here, it's not a competition to be the Top Spurs fan, have a fucking day off.

It's World Cup period and I'm defending a player who pulls on an England shirt. Go fucking cry about it, then stick me on ignore and shut up instead of daring to tell me what I can or can't post and where I can do it.

Many of our attackers and midfielders have stood out at this World Cup… and after Kulu’s masterclass vs Motherwell today I’m starting to get carried away.

In attack Conte picks 3 out of: Rich, Son, Kane Kulu
In midfield it’s been 2 out of: Bentancur, Hojbjerg, Bissouma

Apart from Real and City, I’m not sure there are many clubs with a better midfield and attack.
Barcelona and Bayern’s attack are better on paper than on the pitch this season.
Son and Kane need replacing end of this season.

Great servants and quality that will be hard to replace, particularly with Levy's penchant for trying to do everything on the cheap if he can get away with it.

But the signs are starting to stack up that their best days are behind them. If we get 130m for the pair end of this season and re-invest it in the playing staff alongside a large cash injection I think its time.

I don't think people want to acknowledge it but the time is approaching.

He does it all the time.
In the Conté thread.
In the ENIC thread.
He says he’s not a Woolwich fan but he clearly loves this iteration of their team. Needs to dial it back or fuck off to Woolwich mania to express his man-love for Arteta and Josh Kroenke.

It is really weird behaviour.

Their manager is entering what? His fifth year in charge and close to half a billion spent of course they are further ahead than us. I actually think the praise and direct comparison are as fake as people beating Unia Emrey's side with Pochettino's. It's a bit odd.

In that context; it's worse than that....... Wenger had poured a fuck tonne of cash into trying to save that sinking ship whilst Spurs we're on a stadium-austerty budget and playing at Wembley when Emrey rocked up.

Oh look, somebody mentioned my name so Shadydan turns up to throw in his comment ... for someone who claims to have me on ignore you seem to know a lot about what I post.

Tit.

Doing your best to try an deflect from the stunt you pulled in here, it's not gonna work so you can cut the crap.

The question is why do you bat do hard for our rivals, it's just genuinely weird from a so called Spurs fan, I don't think there's anything wrong with showing your non bias and your open mindedness that you seem to want to show around this forum like a badge of honour but to go to the desperate lengths to defend a rival whilst putting your own club/players down takes a special type of nonce.

And btw I have you on ignore to cut out the majority of your bollocks, that doesn't mean the general rule is that I need to ignore all your posts, that's not how it works and I'll be honest shit like this reminds me why I ignore the majority of your crap.

Doing your best to try an deflect from the stunt you pulled in here, it's not gonna work so you can cut the crap.

The question is why do you bat do hard for our rivals, it's just genuinely weird from a so called Spurs fan, I don't think there's anything wrong with showing your non bias and your open mindedness that you seem to want to show around this forum like a badge of honour but to go to the desperate lengths to defend a rival whilst putting your own club/players down takes a special type of nonce.

And btw I have you on ignore to cut out the majority of your bollocks, that doesn't mean the general rule is that I need to ignore all your posts, that's not how it works and I'll be honest shit like this reminds me why I ignore the majority of your crap.

Yeah, you can fuck off. You're a ratty, nasty little piece of work who goes around trying to stick the knife in on people. The biggest lowlife on this forum. No wonder you had to run here after getting banned from another forum.

Learn to spell you thick waste of space. I don't have you on ignore because half the time I can't read your posts anyway so who gives a fuck. The other half is just your usual shit where you're trying to play forum moderator despite barely possessing two braincells.

Back
Top Bottom