Do we have top 5 attack/midfield in the world?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nope ... and I guarantee you that outside of Spurs fans that wouldn't be the popular opinion either. I'm perfectly happy with people saying Kulu is better (it's a fair opinion) and am totally aware that thinking Saka is better is NOT going to be popular on a Spurs forum, but won't pretend otherwise just out of fear of criticism.

I don't think there's much in it at all.
No this isn't about he plays for Woolwich so he's shit. I think there's very little in it but on end product and link up Kulu is just ahead of him. I like Saka but I think his game is a bit predictable he goes down too easily and he will if he stays humble get better than he is, but he has not been as good as some insist this WC and I definitely wouldn't swap.

Christ you're chatting such a tremendous amount of shit. Think Kulu is better all you want, he's a class act, but the amount of crap you're chatting about Saka is just so far from true that its impossible to take your opinions on him seriously.

Everyone with eyes & no bias could see how dangerous he was tonight, by far our biggest threat on the ball.

3:44 loses the ball ( yet again)

4:06 fucking shit ball into kane whos fighting just to keep it alive

4:22 a bit that requires a player with a bit about them...losses the ball and puts us under pressure from a break...

4:58 puts the ball into a wall of blue shirts, with no white shirt anywhere near it even though its a dangerous position for england to be in...yea dangerous. emerson royal sort of stuff that! low I.Q shit.

5:01...your favourite bit! gets a pen from some awful defending thank god! going nowhere if that dont happen and attack just fizzles out no doubt as hes fucking clueless.

6:40.. misses the best chance of the game, world class cross cant even direct it on target.

and this doesnt even show him giving us a 1 goal deficit from going down like harry winks in the corner.

and you rate this waste of space higher than kulu!! LOL

3:44 loses the ball ( yet again)

4:06 fucking shit ball into kane whos fighting just to keep it alive

4:22 a bit that requires a player with a bit about them...losses the ball and puts us under pressure from a break...

4:58 puts the ball into a wall of blue shirts, with no white shirt anywhere near it even though its a dangerous position for england to be in...yea dangerous. emerson royal sort of stuff that! low I.Q shit.

5:01...your favourite bit! gets a pen from some awful defending thank god! going nowhere if that dont happen and attack just fizzles out no doubt as hes fucking clueless.

6:40.. misses the best chance of the game, world class cross cant even direct it on target.

and this doesnt even show him giving us a 1 goal deficit from going down like harry winks in the corner.

and you rate this waste of space higher than kulu!! LOL

My god what an absolute load of fucking shit. Every single journalist/match reviewer has him as MOTM or thereabouts and you're just there spewing bile.

Total nonsense.

My god what an absolute load of fucking shit. Every single journalist/match reviewer has him as MOTM or thereabouts and you're just there spewing bile.

Total nonsense.
spewing bile lol ive just given you clips from the actual game and his main moments....he had one positive moment and that was more due to terrible defending. you need to wipe the shit out of your eyes...or maybe you just dont understand football which is more the case.

spewing bile lol ive just given you clips from the actual game and his main moments....he had one positive moment and that was more due to terrible defending. you need to wipe the shit out of your eyes...or maybe you just dont understand football which is more the case.

8/10

8/10

'Saka Dazzles'

'Magnificent Saka'

8/10

Not cherry picked. Just had to go straight down the list on google, you won't find a single journalist or football expert who thinks he was anything but excellent. What you did was be a nitpicky twat and pick out bad moments & pretend he should be scoring from every shot. What he did was influence the game massively throughout the 90.

I guess they all know nothing about football and you do though, right? Foden was amazing despite being anonymous, yeah? Clueless.

8/10

8/10

'Saka Dazzles'

'Magnificent Saka'

8/10

Not cherry picked. Just had to go straight down the list on google, you won't find a single journalist or football expert who thinks he was anything but excellent. What you did was be a nitpicky twat and pick out bad moments & pretend he should be scoring from every shot. What he did was influence the game massively throughout the 90.

I guess they all know nothing about football and you do though, right? Foden was amazing despite being anonymous, yeah? Clueless.
nitpick out bad moments? lol thats the highlights from the game you wally HAHAHA. give me a good saka moment other than the penalty then?

i couldnt give a fuck what some journalist says, they are little nerds whos probably never played the game. i watched the game and he was shit. just because some little nerd who writes for site says he was 8/10 means fuck all, its their little nonsense opinion just like yours about him being better than kulu...its nonsense.

nitpick out bad moments? lol thats the highlights from the game you wally HAHAHA. give me a good saka moment other than the penalty then?

i couldnt give a fuck what some journalist says, they are little nerds whos probably never played the game. i watched the game and he was shit. just because some little nerd who writes for site says he was 8/10 means fuck all, its their little nonsense opinion just like yours about him being better than kulu...its nonsense.

Uhh, the numerous fouls he drew in dangerous areas? The times he was dribbling in to the box and creating dangerous opportunities?

You're so full of shit. Every journalist/sports writer is wrong and you're right, fuck off with your bullshit agenda on the player.

BTW, voted man of the match by the fans as well. So journalists + fans + pundits all thought he was brilliant, but daveyboy doesn't see it .. wonder who is right.

8/10

8/10

'Saka Dazzles'

'Magnificent Saka'

8/10

yea foden was very good. all the clever bits of play came from him being involved, him getting the team up the pitch in numbers by linking and keeping the ball well. very good player. would expect it to go over your head though.

yea foden was very good. all the clever bits of play came from him being involved, him getting the team up the pitch in numbers by linking and keeping the ball well. very good player. would expect it to go over your head though.

:contefacepalm2:

Foden was a ghost for most of the 1st half.

Uhh, the numerous fouls he drew in dangerous areas? The times he was dribbling in to the box and creating dangerous opportunities?

You're so full of shit. Every journalist/sports writer is wrong and you're right, fuck off with your bullshit agenda on the player.

BTW, voted man of the match by the fans as well. So journalists + fans + pundits all thought he was brilliant, but daveyboy doesn't see it .. wonder who is right.
what dangerous opportunities? the one where he done an emerson royal and passed the ball to 4 blue shirts? or the one where he overcooked a cross to kane and hes had to fight to just keep the ball live?

oh the journalists said he had a good game hahahaha. ah ok then thats it. he must of had a good game despite you being shown video proof of him being shit..the journalists said he was good hahahahah. bless you

what dangerous opportunities? the one where he done an emerson royal and passed the ball to 4 blue shirts? or the one where he overcooked a cross to kane and hes had to fight to just keep the ball live?

oh the journalists said he had a good game hahahaha. ah ok then thats it. he must of had a good game despite you being shown video proof of him being shit..the journalists said he was good hahahahah. bless you

Those are the fans, you tit. The fans AND the journalists could see he was great.

You haven't shown me video proof of shit all. I watched the game and could easily see he was our most dangerous player, as could any other idiot. You're literally the only one who thinks otherwise because you're blinded by some shit agenda.

Being fouled, barged off the ball by bigger men or triple-teamed doesn't mean you're playing crap.

They were rattled by him running at them.

Offers nothing at the top level apart from 3 goals at the World Cup at 21, being MOTM in a quarter final against the French as well.

Not to mention more g/a than any Woolwich player this season (they're top if you hadn't noticed) and 18 g/a last season.

Some people just can't be helped.
Mate, all you’ve done is big-up the Woolwich owner, manager and players for months now across multiple threads. This is the third thread at least.

I am okay with an occasional discussion on their merits —after all, they lead the league and I thought Saka was excellent today. However, you’ve made a point of it all season. . If you can’t read the fucking room, it really is time for you to fuck off to Woolwich Mania.

Mate, all you’ve done is big-up the Woolwich owner, manager and players for months now across multiple threads. This is the third thread at least.

I am okay with an occasional discussion in their merits —after all, they lead the league and I thought Saka was excellent today. However, you’ve made a point of it all season. . If you can’t read the fucking room, it really is time for you to fuck off to Woolwich Mania.

Andddd back on ignore you go.

He's hugely talented but very questionable in an England shirt tbh.

Looked good against the minnows (same as the qualifiers), but he's never played for a team that isn't dominant (see City).

He seemed a bit lazy in the first half tbh...... No support for his FB out of possession.

Looked good against the minnows (same as the qualifiers), but he's never played for a team that isn't dominant (see City).

He seemed a bit lazy in the first half tbh...... No support for his FB out of possession.

Yeah it felt like our left hand side was all in on working hard to stop Mbappe but Foden was coasting .. a lot.

I was surprised he wasn't subbed earlier. Think Southgate's non-use of him of late was actually quite justified in this game.

Back
Top Bottom