Do you care anymore about this season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If this Corona hell actually freezes over in June and if Premier League actually will finish. This hellish fucking virus could actually be Spurs saviour.

In June Kane, Son and Sissoko will be back from injury. Ndombele will hopefully be fit and firing on all cylinders. And Mourinho have gotten a pre season in mid season so the players maybe actually know what they are supposed to do.

Corona is still hell though, but with a little unSpursy spark in it.

Edit. And NO, I don't care about this season.

Last edited:
If this Corona hell actually freezes over in June and if Premier League actually will finish. This hellish fucking virus could actually be Spurs saviour.

In June Kane, Son and Sissoko will be back from injury. Ndombele will hopefully be fit and firing on all cylinders. And Mourinho have gotten a pre season in mid season so the players maybe actually know what they are supposed to do.

Corona is still hell though, but with a little unSpursy spark in it.

Edit. And NO, I don't care about this season.

You mean players don't already know what to do?

No.
I just want to see this crisis pass with the minimum possible damage done and for life to go back to normal in due course.
Then start thinking about football.

I wonder how we will play out our season at home if we go past June 20th with AJ fighting there. Is there a retractable boxing ring under there too. Maybe do it all on the same day

Fuck football and all sport
Every effort by every country should be focused on defeating this plague
Scary times

I care more about the season than I did 2 weeks ago. When it resumes we may have a team that can score goals. CL qualification, still very hard, is less unlikely than it was.

COYS

I care more about the season than I did 2 weeks ago. When it resumes we may have a team that can score goals. CL qualification, still very hard, is less unlikely than it was.

COYS

Get Harry Sonny and Sissoko back fit
Jose giving them a mini pre season and we’ll fly

This mid-season break couldn’t have come at a better time for this club. We we’re about to play a team who were very much on form and we were really on the downward trajectory. I’m not sure when Kane, Son, Sissoko, and Bert are all planned on being back to full fitness but with the season not starting again for at least another 6 weeks and with our club still training together unlike everyone else, then we can really make a go of getting top 5 or 4.

Back
Top Bottom