Do you care anymore about this season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oliver Holt still sucking on that Liverpool cock ....

OLIVER HOLT: To void the football season would be absurd

Nobody cares that much, more important things happening right now, come August or indeed whenever, then we will all care again.

I think once the initial shock is over. People have accepted the reality that the league will be abandoned.

More and more chairman and premir league staff will accept the logic that the league isnt over so how can you crown anyone champion?

If you crown Liverpool. Even though they are not mathmatically safe to win the league. You would have to relegate people even though they are also not mathmatically down.

The easiest thing to do is forget it ever happened and start again.

There will be riots across the UK if football is taken away for that long.

Where are they going to riot exactly? In their living rooms? The UK is going to end up under the same quarantine as the rest of Europe, it's only a matter of time.

Plus, I would've imagined that the Italians if anyone would've been rioting when football was taken away. Where are all those ultra groups going to unleash their aggression if not the terraces.

Oliver Holt still sucking on that Liverpool cock ....

OLIVER HOLT: To void the football season would be absurd

Nobody cares that much, more important things happening right now, come August or indeed whenever, then we will all care again.

What a tit. Clearly only cares about Liverpool "winning" the league. Seems a bit selfish on the part of you know, humanity. Frankly, give them a title. It's not as if every other football fan out there isn't going to see the asterisk next to their honours anyway, and no football fan is going to let them forget it.

Seriously, I know it sucks for pool fans but be gracious. Just accept the fact that shit happens. It's not as if the Champions League will start with different teams, and now they have a shot to be back-to-back winners next season. The team isn't going to get any worse, probably only better if a voided season happens. If there isn't a transfer window then it's still everyone else playing catch up with their squad.

What a tit. Clearly only cares about Liverpool "winning" the league. Seems a bit selfish on the part of you know, humanity. Frankly, give them a title. It's not as if every other football fan out there isn't going to see the asterisk next to their honours anyway, and no football fan is going to let them forget it.

Seriously, I know it sucks for pool fans but be gracious. Just accept the fact that shit happens. It's not as if the Champions League will start with different teams, and now they have a shot to be back-to-back winners next season. The team isn't going to get any worse, probably only better if a voided season happens. If there isn't a transfer window then it's still everyone else playing catch up with their squad.
He should be more concerned about his mother than fecking football and Liverpool.

Thankfully they were put in their place in the Champs League and didn't receive their usual protected officiating before this lock down. But yes that Holt tosser is looking like the fool we know he is.

Obviously not, did not care months ago.
This has just put me out of my misery, and hopefully derailed that stupid fucking Amazon documentary...
What a complete prick levy is for even going along with Amazon, this is a football team not an episode of eastenders. Why would we want all our dirty laundry aired in public, oh I know because levy only cares for money.. . Parasite......

What a total mess of a season...
The ONLY thing Spursier would have been if WE were 22 points ahead of the pack, and then they cancelled it...

As it is, they'll most probably hand the title to Liverpool... and have a play off between the rest of the Top 7 (yeah, not us) for the remaining 3 CL places... I'm sure Man City will Win their APP€AL...

As for the relegation... bottom 6-8 will play-off between themselves to see who goes down... it's probably gonna set the benchmark for how they do it in future anyway!!

The alternative, is for all those Opta/Predicted goals scored stats to do their job and come in useful for once... let THEM tell us how the final 9/10 will pan out... they've seemed pretty confident for the OTHER 30 games this season!!

Back
Top Bottom