Does this club deserve our support?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No. I've just got back from that shit show. Enic charge ridiculous ticket prices to watch that. Levy and Enic have ripped the soul out of the club. Like the general said 'there used to be a football club over there'

Of course it fucking does.

Yes, we should be performing better, yes in relation to our revenue we should be spending more, which in turn should realistically mean winning things but fuck me, do some of you go on like we're a struggling League One club with zero fucking direction.

We have zero fucking direction, we're just richer.

To go and watch a struggling league one team you'd pay less than half as much for a day out, and you wouldn't be treated to a bunch of footballers on tens or hundreds of thousands a week who think it's ok to entirely ignore the existence of a first half in football. Or a 15m a year manager who doesn't make a sub when 2-0 down at home to the clubs biggest rivals.

The football would be a bit shit but at least you wouldn't be paying haute cuisine prices for a dog turd on a plate.

The title says it all really.

It seems like no matter who get in as a manager, no matter who the players are, the same pattern keeps repeating over and over, we're the soft touch for the teams we're supposed to be competing against.

How many more years of failure or near misses can we put up with?

No it fucking doesn’t!!!

There is loyalty and then there is stupidity.

Do I love Spurs? Yes. Will I always love Spurs? Yes.

Will I keep being fleeced to watch the most sorry excuse for football in the Premier League? Absolutely not.

It's all about the bottom line with ENIC, they absolutely do not give a fuck about winning trophies.

Currently it’s hard to say yes!

4 hours travelling over all to watch another inept display. Players/manager who don’t seem to care. Owners who seem to just want to milk every £££ possible out of us supporters!

Having just got home it’s hard to say yes they do deserve our support… when we get so little back forgiving them our support

Back
Top Bottom