Dortmund v Spurs- Ropey League Last 16.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Weidenfeller, Durm, Piszczek, Bender, Hummels, Schmelzer, Weigl, Castro, Mkhitaryan, Reus, Aubameyang.

Mrs..chill. We will get a draw or lose 1-0.it is not a big deal. Dortmund to me are overrated. Ok maybe not but maybe its equal to playing our german 'Doppelganger'.It will be a contest between two teams of similar weighting.But I think some on here are acting like they are giants. Anyways if we have our full fit x11 and adequate rest we can beat the best in europe.I believe that.But not if we are playing elp and europa with little rotation.
Im very much relaxed with this match. Im just jesting with ya, amusing myself?

For me, win, team bubbles with confidence.Lose, we can give the PL everything. Win-win for me (if you know what I mean).

I dont feel like theirs much pressure on us for this game.
They are the favourites.
Just go out & enjoy
Gain some experience
in a big european game.
I feel about a 10th of the anxiety that I did before the West Ham or Woolwich game, I am sure I am not the only one....
These are two great games to gain more experience....
Ground zero for this team was August 2015,

....and THIS is how it feels to be Leicester!
Why else do you think they are doing so well...?
No expectation, NO PRESSURE...
WE can learn from that. Let's just fucking enjoy tonight... and whatever happens, HAPPENS!

Dat midfield doh!!!

:carrollwtf::chadliblow::chadliwtf::clintonohshit::dembelewtf::dier::dierno::eriksenserious::lamelashock::levywtf::levyeyes::llorisunsure::lloris::llorishuh::llorisserious::pochrolleyes::pochwtf::pochserious::pochfacepalm::pritchardeyes::vertna::walker::walkercry:

that team..........

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom