Dortmund v Spurs- Ropey League Last 16.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we can all as fans of football admire Dortmund.

Great club, great atmosphere, great stadium, love to play football, don't dive around like many of the other top clubs, don't spend ridiculous money to succeed etc.

Do you know how you know this competition is utter shite?

We were rewarded by finishing top of our group with Fiorentina and Dortmund.

Whereas Fenerbahce finished 2nd and got Lokomotiv Moscow and Braga.

STOP WORRYING ABOUT THIS CORRUPT, MONEY SPINNING BULLSHIT COMPETITION.

I come here to talk about Tottenham, stop sucking my dick and focus on your team.
I'm not sucking your dick, I'm spitting you in the face and kicking you in the balls. I think you're a pathetic excuse of a fan, that get's more pleasure from seeing Tottenham lose than win

Another question I have is. Why did we try so hard to get this far only to put in this performance? We coulda been resting and crushing the league. Frustration is really fuelling this comment. I might regret after I look back on it

Why didn't we throw the game against Fiorentina if we weren't taking the Europa seriously? Or was this Poch seeing the draw and deciding we had no chance even with a full-strength team and it's best to just give up? It's been a real harrowing watch, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom