Dortmund v Spurs- Ropey League Last 16.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you know how you know this competition is utter shite?

We were rewarded by finishing top of our group with Fiorentina and Dortmund.

Whereas Fenerbahce finished 2nd and got Lokomotiv Moscow and Braga.

STOP WORRYING ABOUT THIS CORRUPT, MONEY SPINNING BULLSHIT COMPETITION.
I feel this needs reiterating.

Last time this happened you all were all soon sucking Poch off on the Sunday when we beat City 4-1.

Just shut the fuck up and trust Poch. We're fucking 2nd.

REASONS TO BE CHEERFUL, PART 3

Next week, under the lights, they play their reserves/second xi, we go full on, get an early goal - I hate to sound like Ty from AFTV, but we aren't quite out of it just yet. And I guess, if we were to get through it would be fucking a

It's Young Boys all over again

I don't have time to peruse the board right now, but if there is anyone complain about "melts" you need to seriously ask yourself how much of a fan you are. I'm absolutely devastated. What an embarrassment and what a slap in the face to traveling fans.

If we can't start our reserves against Villa and get 3 points we don't belong in the top half of the table, let alone in 2nd.

Worst performance I have witness in many years. Carroll was out of his depth again and looked like a school boy. I'm afraid the manager made a very bad call. Just wondering if Levy will buy a striker for us in the summer or is NFL his interest.

I don't understand why we took (from memory) a full strength team away to Qarabag (in bloody Azerbaijan) but fielded a somewhat experimental weakened side to one of the best 6 clubs in Europe. The midfield didn't have the right balance and we were never going to be dominating possession, so playing Carroll didn't make a lot of sense to me.
I don't know if Pochettino chucked the game deliberately but I can't imagine for a minute he thought we could get any sort of result with that 11.

Well - I Guess it doesn't matter much what we as fans think.

But if the players and Poch are not ashamed and aghast to get hammered 3-0 and being thouroghly outplayed, outfought and outsmarted for 90 minutes by this Dortmund side - then we have a problem

I'm sure they're gutted & know that they got well & truly beaten by them

I don't understand why we took (from memory) a full strength team away to Qarabag (in bloody Azerbaijan) but fielded a somewhat experimental weakened side to one of the best 6 clubs in Europe. The midfield didn't have the right balance and we were never going to be dominating possession, so playing Carroll didn't make a lot of sense to me.
I don't know if Pochettino chucked the game deliberately but I can't imagine for a minute he thought we could get any sort of result with that 11.
he did we're focused on the title clearly

You really don't understand why? Really?

Is that the Wimmer who stopped the scum scoring in the last few minutes at the Lane ?
This boy had one bad game and you melt ??

Not melting at all and like Wimmer who played well against the scum but he had a mare tonight along with a few others

That's all I'm saying and my opinion!

Back
Top Bottom