Dressing Room Issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve been getting e mails from some fiends in the UK.
Been hearing that a player on the team has been doing doing the dirty with a team mates wife a bit ala Chelsea a few years back.
Also heard Harry got involved and there was a bust up in the dressing room.
There is a lot of bullsh@t on the internet but it sure would explain what’s been going on lately.
Don't listen to those fiends.

You bastard! Maths is my kryptonite! Help a brother out
It's the old joke about a naive young man who visits a prostitute for the first time...
She asks him what he'd like, he doesn't know, so she suggests they try some "69"...

...once they have finished, he says:
"Thank you, it was lovely... but I don't think I could do that another 68 times!"

Thass all...

This thread though.....

Been pondering and I reckon one of our players touched the wife of a teammate's leg 20 years ago and now she is trying to turn it into a media circus.

Wrong thread?

I heard reports from someone who know the barber of the janitor at the club that Poch did the nasty with everyones wives. That explains why no one wants to play for him!

t. reputable and trusted source

Genuinely laughed this got a thread lol

Last edited:
It's the old joke about a naive young man who visits a prostitute for the first time...
She asks him what he'd like, he doesn't know, so she suggests they try some "69"...

...once they have finished, he says:
"Thank you, it was lovely... but I don't think I could do that another 68 times!"

Thass all...

Oh fuck me that's funny! Sorry was being too slow...Title of your mum's sex tape!

I heard Jan spilt a bowl of hot alphabet soup all over Eriksen . Kane saw he was hurt and it spelt trouble
8-DBA9-BBB-02-A2-4393-B53-E-A8-F242-BC97-E9.gif

Oh fuck me that's funny! Sorry was being too slow...Title of your mum's sex tape!
You'd have to be into Necrophilia then... she's been dead 16 years...
Yeah, that's right.... D-E-A-D!!

I'll give you "Your Mum's sex tape" indeed... weirdo!!

It's ok... only took me 15 years to get over it... I'm fine now!!

....but seeing as you're interested, the title of the sex tape was;" Ginolaflair Ginolaflair does dirty Dead Mums"
:pochsmirk:

Anyone remember the rumour that the reason Luis Figo left Barcelona for real was that pep guardiola tried to bum him in the showers?
:hugoshock::lamelashock::kanehand::pochcmon::sonpoint:

Back
Top Bottom