Edgar Davids

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Mrs said "were they acting, was it set up?"

I was like "no, he's just a complete cock. He did the same at spurs and got floored"
shut-your-damn-whore-mouth.jpg

Just in his nature, doesn't do anything by halves, even in a charity game. Done a same elbow smash when playing for barnet against Wrexham last season, left the guy with a bloodied mouth, Wilkes got off lightly.

Last edited:
Loved him at Spurs, since then I've seen and heard a lot of shit about him.

Still massively loved him playing the panto villan yesterday, but the guy is a complete plum.

I have to be fair here, and offer some balance.
That was Jonathan Wilkes. an utter cunt who only ever qualified as a celebrity because he was Robbie Williams flatmate/best chum/alleged fucktoy*.
he deserves a fucking chinning

*delete as applicable, depending on which paper you believe. I, of course, offer no comment on which is true.

I have to be fair here, and offer some balance.
That was Jonathan Wilkes. an utter cunt who only ever qualified as a celebrity because he was Robbie Williams flatmate/best chum/alleged fucktoy*.
he deserves a fucking chinning

*delete as applicable, depending on which paper you believe. I, of course, offer no comment on which is true.
I agree, I really don't like that Wilkes bloke, proper smug knob head who thinks he's big time because he plays in Soccer aid every year.

He winds me up just looking at him.

He's a bit of a tart isn't he wilkes? He's made a career out of being Robbie Williams' best mate and eeks a living out of doing second rate Christmas Panto every year. That's the truth of the matter.

So when Davids puts a strong challenge on him he has the audacity to jump up and run over to him! What did he expect Davids, to do back off?!? Davids is prolly stood there thinking "who the fuck does this no mark think he is".

He even kicked off with the air stewardess when I was sitting in the seats in front of him on a flight a few years ago. She wanted to give him change from his sandwich in Euro's but he demanded Pounds. Must have been about £2.50 or something in total.

On the positive side, he posed for my avatar pic so not all bad.

Back
Top Bottom