Emerson Royal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You don't hire a tiler and ask him to make you a table and chairs. Even footballers struggle in this system. He's been thrown under the bus. Sell and replace with a player can play out and gets passing angels better. You watch we will flog him and get a coach who wants a tucked in right back and inverts only the left back( man city style) 😆 lol

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

How can we sign Brazilian full backs that have less skill and ability than utter basic shite than 80’s/90’s Brit’s - him and Gilberto are worse with the ball than Dean Austin. Did he not play futsal or skills on the beach / favelas?

This laughing boy clown is a sick joke

He’s been very good defensively at right back. Sucks that he got chucked in the deep end vs Liverpool because he’s way better than what we all witnessed. This system is leaving players really exposed.

I’ve been reflecting on our league position last few days. We really have been burned by the match officials, way more than I can ever remember. So many nasty fouls unpunished, blatant penalties ignored and carded twice as much as the opposition for much less more often than not. Probably lost 10+ points.

I should probably go back to the conspiracy theory thread but I had to come back over here a defend a player who’s being played out of position, against one of the very best attacks in the world in a Postecoglu setup.

Whilst I feel sorry for him bring the sacrificial lamb played out of position at left back against close to the best player in the world he's been very average when he's been played in his preferred RB spot and doesn't fit the system. Tbh I don't even know how he made premier league level looks Brazilian league or championship at best.

not a footballer. not sure who the hells scouted him but you only have to watch him for 5 minutes to suss that out. getting someone whos not a footballer to play out of position will badly expose them. its hard enough watching him play RB.

needs to go in the summer. cant be hoarding non footballers its nonsense.

I don't really blame him at this stage. It's been quite clear for a long time that he's not good enough. However somehow he's still at the club and we keep playing him. Should have been shown the door a long time ago. But I suppose as usual ENIC must have some business and not footballing reason behind it.

He's crap. I haven't laid in to him too much because it was obvious he was crap ages ago and it's not really his fault, that's just what he is. It was hilarious when we had fans who fell for a few park the bus performances where he was competent and were in here acting like he was owed an apology because he put in a few tackles.

Nice bloke, rubbish footballer. Can't believe he's played for Brazil and Barcelona, the world has gone fucking mad.

He's crap. I haven't laid in to him too much because it was obvious he was crap ages ago and it's not really his fault, that's just what he is. It was hilarious when we had fans who fell for a few park the bus performances where he was competent and were in here acting like he was owed an apology because he put in a few tackles.

Nice bloke, rubbish footballer. Can't believe he's played for Brazil and Barcelona, the world has gone fucking mad.
Paulinho says hi

Back
Top Bottom