Emerson Royal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

he can't cross for shit. Every time he gets the ball in an attacking position I get the same thoughts I get when we win a corner...."ok lads let's get back in position quickly so the opposition don't score".

Even the apologists and most positive fans have to being running out of crap to defend this guy with.

The he is "young" or adapting to a new country excuses can only excuse so much.

fun dreamworks GIF

That cross he put in today where the ball broke to him in prime position just outside the penalty box on the right hand side, time to look up and assess options, sees 3 or maybe even 4 Spurs players in the box.... chips it way beyond the last man almost to the edge of the far side of the box and completely wastes the chance.

For some reason I actually thought "this is finally the time Royal puts it on somebody's head". But nah, same shit again.

Back
Top Bottom