England squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is he still playing on the left?

Isn't he predominantly right footed and usually on the right side? Could be why?

I still think you've got to try and go outside a little if you're on a wing. Get around them, win corners, take the sting out of the game etc.

Very good talent but a little more needed to give him options. If he doesn't develop the capacity to defenders will suss him out quicker than he knows that's hit him.

Personally I think he is better on the left cutting in but if that's viable long term he can't rely on that solely.

WTF needs to be done to get rid of racist chanting from these kind of cunts?
Nothing if they just keep getting a slap on the wrist like a fine or playing games behind closed doors.

There really should be a 3 strikes rule like.

1st Offence: 2-3 games behind closed doors & £1,000,000 fine.
2nd Offence: Points deduction
3rd Offence: Removal from current competition and banned from next one, e.g. get kicked out of Euro qualifying and banned from next World Cup.

Any future offenses result in removal from all international competition for 5 years inc. friendlies.

And no "good behaviour" bullshit which resets.

As much as we may hate it, it took English teams being banned from Europe for the clubs to get their act together, countries like Montenegro, Russia, Serbia and such have got away with it for too long.

Last edited:
  • Goal for Kane.
  • Dele and Kane subbed off to avoid fatigue.
  • Danny Rose playing well and avoiding injury.
All in all, a decent evening.

I do think Barkley was massively fortunate with the ball falling to him for his second goal. Can't wait to see Winksy break into this England team and pull the strings from midfield.

This England team is using that World Cup run as a jumping off point, and the future looks bright with so much attacking talent coming through. The mini tournament in summer may be lacking in prestige but that is such an opportunity to take another stride forward as a team.

Imagine Kane lifting that trophy.
:crouch:

I feel Hudson-Odoi is the greatest English talent we've seen a very long time,along with Sancho and Sterling, although I feel Hudsn-Odoi has a higher ceiling than Sancho/Sterling.

Back
Top Bottom