England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure Mount is a guaranteed starter for me..... I would also be tempted to change Walker and poss Shaw. Both have played well but that’s a position where six or seven games in two or so weeks can see you fatigued.

Grealish surely in the mix to start too?
Shaw has arguably been our best player. I don’t think dropping your best players wins you games

I hope they've learned from the Scotland game. They need to play up to the occasion, not be overwhelmed by it.

I think the same team will start against Denmark unless there is to be a formation change, then Walker goes back to RCB and Tripper to RWB. One of the CMF's then goes onto the bench ie Mount.

Keeping him fresh - the back up is Chilwell who is arguably a better player. He’s rotated or subbed most of the other players
That’s definitely arguable. Chilwell was better than I gave him credit for but Shaw has been outstanding. His delivery was on point v Ukraine

Back
Top Bottom