England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now Italy but this team is ready. Got the right balance and players all in form. Kane top goal scorer incoming. He or Sterling.

We'll have to produce our best performance of the tournament to beat Italy but we're capable. I don't think we've actually played as well as we should be capable of yet, so hopefully that is still to come. I hope we freshen things up a little. Bring in Henderson for Phillips, the latter who was really average all night, and Grealish for Saka.

If it's brilliant to win it with help of a ref, then lads you played fantastic.

Because England was better tram, but nothing special, created 1 clear chance amd rest of it was average at best.

I really want Kane to win it, but that pen pissed me off as a neutral.
About time we got a bloody break.

Their free kick that led to their goal was not a free kick so we can go round and round but no one cares.

Denmark might not have been pretty but that was text book Allardyce or Jose of old, they could have got a result even if they might not have created more. You can understand why so many teams struggle against them.
England’s depth won the game - Denmark tired in ET while England has fresh pace off the bench and controlled the tempo

About time we got a bloody break.

Their free kick that led to their goal was not a free kick so we can go round and round but no one cares.

Exactly. All the anti-Englander's will mention this penalty time and again but won't say anything about the free-kick that got Denmark ahead in the game in the first place, which was a ridiculous decision.

They were lucky to lose 2-1. Fact.

Fucking hell.....

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

Congrats.

Final should be a cracker.

Denmark were gutsy but lacked any real threat. Italy will be a good test.

FWIW, I dont think it was a pen, but no doubt the better side won.

So refreshing to see a team playing the game out properly right till the very end.

No diving and writhing about on the floor like you've been shot in the head. No play acting and faking injuries.......

No cheating (sorry gamesmanship)

I've said before, international football isn't as big a thing to me as Spurs is, and I have little loyalty to England other than it's where I was born, but the amount of salt I'm seeing around the internet now from other countries fans is honestly hilarious.

"England were handed the game" "It wasn't a penalty" "England were lucky"

Please get over yourselves, England were by far the better team tonight, and along with Italy, have easily been the best performing team of the tournament, if you can't see that you're a moron IMO.

Compare this to the final of the last Euros, where the eventual winners barely squeaked through their group and were essentially dragged to the final by one player.

Back
Top Bottom