****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am still out of love with internationals, and will always be. All this bolloocks of southy being knighted or at least OBE or some such thing WHY? all he does is manage a football team for fucks sake, Knighted for that? beggars beliefe.
and southy saying about wartime time spirit its a fucking football game not ww3, talk about going over the top, he was no where near being born even when the war ended, so what would he know about wartime spirit? In fact it would be a pretty fair to say that most people now on this planet were not born even at the end of the war, most not all. No one has ever mentioned about if we loose, and to be very honest I will laugh my head off, if we did because they way people are behaving its being taken as almost a God given right we will win, maybe we will I hope we do but sure as hell wont be the end of the world if we loose, but no doubt it will be for some hardcore england fans.

I don’t think I have ever seen an England side that actually look like a team before , it’s normally a good team but with a lot of individuals playing for themselves before the team, the squad we have now are playing for each other and the team and it’s making a huge difference ! Even if we lose tomorrow I think we have a good chance at the World Cup!
We have good players so it helps and perhaps they are more professional/dedicated than previous years but that's the real credit to the manager building the team

I am still out of love with internationals, and will always be. All this bolloocks of southy being knighted or at least OBE or some such thing WHY? all he does is manage a football team for fucks sake, Knighted for that? beggars beliefe.
and southy saying about wartime time spirit its a fucking football game not ww3, talk about going over the top, he was no where near being born even when the war ended, so what would he know about wartime spirit? In fact it would be a pretty fair to say that most people now on this planet were not born even at the end of the war, most not all. No one has ever mentioned about if we loose, and to be very honest I will laugh my head off, if we did because they way people are behaving its being taken as almost a God given right we will win, maybe we will I hope we do but sure as hell wont be the end of the world if we loose, but no doubt it will be for some hardcore england fans.
Bet your a right laugh on the piss! :adethumbup:

and southy saying about wartime time spirit its a fucking football game not ww3,
Counter that with the guys who get knighted for donating to a political party.

It's a stupid system but may as well chuck him one if we give 90% of the others for going to private school and knowing and paying an mp

Counter that with the guys who get knighted for donating to a political party.

It's a stupid system but may as well chuck him one if we give 90% of the others for going to private school and knowing and paying an mp
I reckon we should give him Boris job until the World Cup! :levyeyes:

I don't get the 'it's coming home thing' at all. We've never won the European Championship.
The beauty of the lyrics 'It's coming home' is that they can be interpreted in two ways, so if someone slags it off, you just explain that it means something else ...and boiyng, you win again.

:sonpoint:

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

I don’t think I have ever seen an England side that actually look like a team before , it’s normally a good team but with a lot of individuals playing for themselves before the team, the squad we have now are playing for each other and the team and it’s making a huge difference ! Even if we lose tomorrow I think we have a good chance at the World Cup!

I think our time is now.... Maybe if we win, we can build on it for the WC but we'll have the climate and South Americans to add to the equation in Qatar.

fogueres fogueres you seem a nice spirit posted, so don't take this the wrong way...

I've been to Italy several times, toured it, and can say with strong experience, that Pizza in Croatia and Montenegro are much better.

#EnglishHybridCuisineRulesTheWorld!!!
You will have gone to an Italian pizzeria in Croatia 😂😂. Seriously I like Croatia a lot: in 2006 I went to Hvar. The Croatians are across the street so it is possible that they overtook us on the pizza. When you come back to Italy it is important to choose the right pizzeria: we also have good pizzas and bad pizzas. The important thing is to avoid the tourist spots, you will discover another world.

I really like England because with its flaws it still has a very practical, very decisive spirit (perhaps deriving from the Empire). And then I love London. Surely the great book of English cookery has few pages but you are a melting pot between tradition, ethnicity and the future. All 😉

You will have gone to an Italian pizzeria in Croatia 😂😂. Seriously I like Croatia a lot: in 2006 I went to Hvar. The Croatians are across the street so it is possible that they overtook us on the pizza. When you come back to Italy it is important to choose the right pizzeria: we also have good pizzas and bad pizzas. The important thing is to avoid the tourist spots, you will discover another world.

I really like England because with its flaws it still has a very practical, very decisive spirit (perhaps deriving from the Empire). And then I love London. Surely the great book of English cookery has few pages but you are a melting pot between tradition, ethnicity and the future. All 😉

2 words:

STUFFED CRUST!

:adestare:

Far less ego's in the team than in the past, which obviously helps. Southgate has no ego and that has clearly rubbed off on his players.

Plus our captain is the ultimate professional and they all look up to him. He has such an influence on players like Grealish, the one's that had shown immaturity in the past.

I’m confused how you can mention Brexit and dreading us winning? It’s fucking football , stop bringing politics into it! If we win I will just fucking enjoy it as should everyone else

Good for you and some people will say look what being out of the Eurozone has brought us.

I think such comments are completely inevitable, understandable on one hand but also a feature of mentality.

Back
Top Bottom